C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
Poster

*Name: Great American Bash
*Wrestler(s) (If any): Kurt Angle
*Text: Great American Bash live on PPV July 23 2007. That needs to be at the bottom and at the top could you have the word 'Unstoppable' in red letters
*Color(s): Red White and Blue, maybe an American flag for background
*Size: Normal poster size
*Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): Any one of Angle holding the World title.
*Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): American Flag
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): No

John

Show: raw
Wrestlers: Vince McMahon
Text: Vince's leaving party
Size: standard
background: red with raw logo top center.

Show: Raw
wrestlers: Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa joe
background: same as above

Show: raw!
Wrestlers: Kurt Angle and HHH vs. Chris Jericho and John Cena
Background: same as above

Wrestlers: Kane and Boogeyman
size: Standard
Background: same as above.

Wrestlers: Jeff Hardy and Carlito
Size: Standard
Background: same as above.

C4

Don't you guys get it? Or are you just stupid and can't read the rules?

I have been screaming about the rules all the time and nobody bothers to actually read them, stop requesting so much TheMac, TSS. I accept 2 Requests from one guy per week. So that can be 1 Poster or Preview or logo for your BTB show which is every week no more than that, you get it brother? Except Senior members who have respected BTB Shows, are well known and of course Match Previews for Special shows/ PPV's.

Next time you'll be given infractions from the moderator for not following the rules in this thread. Just to put a full stop, you can request 4 Match Previews in a week and no more than that. Once again, except senior members who have respected BTB's.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey why has C4 been banned?

And on another note, I don't think just cause you have some rules in your personal forum (which arte stupid. 2 requests a week, reallt that's it?) people should get an infraction for it. Just calm down. I think they best way to do this is jest tell them one request at a time and don't limit how many a week. And if your gunna have this rule, you shouldnm't have exceptions for what you call 'senior members who have respected BTB's'.

John

^^ two nights ago he was arguing with TDK, dunno if thats why or if this is the wrong place to post this but then the next moment he was banned. i think he got two many infractions or TDK banned him.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How long is his banned for?

John

i dont know. probably 3 days or 5 whatever it is. i dont know everything, most things though. lol.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well i wanted to finsh our battle. But it's not like he will be missed anyways

the dark knight

Hey why has C4 been banned?

And on another note, I don't think just cause you have some rules in your personal forum (which arte stupid. 2 requests a week, reallt that's it?) people should get an infraction for it. Just calm down. I think they best way to do this is jest tell them one request at a time and don't limit how many a week. And if your gunna have this rule, you shouldnm't have exceptions for what you call 'senior members who have respected BTB's'.
he was banned for accumulated infractions.

and the rules are, you can not make 2 request threads per week (each thread requesting ONE sig and ONE avatar). i dont remember giving infractions fr that anyway..so i dont let off senior members just cuz they're senior members.

on the other hand, they can request as much as they want in private threads as long as its in their rules. like, if you have a rule in your request thread that says you can only request 3 times a week, its a rule and he'll get an infraction if he breaks it.
How long is his banned for?
he should be back in a couple of hours.

John

he was banned for accumulated infractions.

and the rules are, you can not make 2 request threads per week (each thread requesting ONE sig and ONE avatar). i dont remember giving infractions fr that anyway..so i dont let off senior members just cuz they're senior members.

on the other hand, they can request as much as they want in private threads as long as its in their rules. like, if you have a rule in your request thread that says you can only request 3 times a week, its a rule and he'll get an infraction if he breaks it.

he should be back in a couple of hours.

thanks TDK. has it been 3 days already. i want to request something. i'll post it now so he can see it.

Its a poster. could you make it with Vince mcmahon on it. and background red. and the top should include Raw logo and smackdown logo. thanks.

C4

It would have been better if you would have given some text which could be entered, but anyways; here you go:

d785e06e32.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

Weebo

Reaction score
Why is half of Vinces face grey?

John

It would have been better if you would have given some text which could be entered, but anyways; here you go:

d785e06e32.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

no offence but could vince's face be the origional colour. thanks.

Evil Austin

Post request for WAW btb

*Name: Judgment Day
*Wrestler(s) (If any): HHH, Undertaker and Paul beaer (near HHH not near Taker like this Paul, HHH, Undertaker from left to right please . :)
*Text: The Day of Reckoning is Upon Us!
*Color(s): not sure, make something up that looks good surprise me lol
*Size: normal size for a poster
*Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): nope that it
*Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): An electric chair.
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): For HHH to be on his shoulder the WHC (world heavyweight championship) please.

thanks alot. Ill rep when done.