C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Here you go Marvel:

17fc3c23a1.png

96ea3671bd.png

83be0a867b.png

c6fd7222e2.png

1411bfbaa4.png

bbfcbccc45.png

Marvel26

Reaction score
So is it OK to request posters from Weebo then match/superstar previews from you?

Is it possible for you to use the pictures I gave you for the Avril lavigne and Daniel Craig pictures. If not, could you do me a one of Avril with blonde hair.

Could you also do me a one for Hurricane Helms

C4

So is it OK to request posters from Weebo then match/superstar previews from you?

Is it possible for you to use the pictures I gave you for the Avril lavigne and Daniel Craig pictures. If not, could you do me a one of Avril with blonde hair.

Could you also do me a one for Hurricane Helms

There is no problem in doing that, unless the request is different in both threads. Request all you want from Weebo but never request the same thing from me.

The pictures you gave me were really bad quality and that's why I chose my own pictures but I'll do the blonde Avril sometime soon as well as Helms.

HulkStar

Am I welcomed hear?? Because I need a request from the all mighty match previews king

C4

I can't find a good blonde Avril picture, give it to me so that I can make you the picture or go with the current one..

C4

LoL, here you go brother:

9b49873fc8.png

*** NEW FEATURE ***

Don't you sometimes think that your BTB looks Blue with the latest news that you have? Want something different? Then get something like this to cover all your latest news! This is an example on how to highlight your main events, extra news and everything else that happens weekly on your shows. I made sample Match Previews, added pictures and made this as an example:

5a6c9a744d.png

bf03468045.png

If you want one, follow this template:

Background Colors*:
*Text Colors: (If you want different colors on each of them, specify)
*Pictures:
*Placement:
Details on what you exactly want.

dlw2711

Reaction score
Hey C4, I just started a BTB and I want a poster for the future weekly show that I'm planning. (yes, I'm the guy from the XWA in the failed BTB feds)

*Name: OMEGA Saturday Night Showdown
*Wrestler(s) (If any): Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin (if possible similar to the Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth video game)
*Text: OMEGA Saturday Night Showdown At 8/7 CT only on TNT (on bottom)
*Color(s): Blue & Red (unless you have better colors in mind)
*Size: up to you
*Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): up to you
*Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): up to you
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The OMEGA logo in my sig (top) and the TNT logo (bottom right corner)

No rush, the weekly show hasn't started yet.

I'm not sure if you saw this (on the bottom of the last page).

I like the new feature. I might request one when my BTB starts having the weekly show.

dlw2711

Reaction score
TNT as in Turner Network Television (the station Nitro was on.).

Here's some pics of the current logo. (only use one)

193px-Tnt_tv_logo.svg.png

TNT_logo-copy.gif

tnt_logo2.gif

I'd rather not have the "we know drama" part.

HulkStar

Can I have a simple picture of Goldberg with the ECW Championship
I'd do it myself but my photoshop is not responding

Richy

Reaction score
*Initials: WWC
*What should be there: White Background, text WWC in black and underneath it World Wrestling Championship in Red
*Font: The sorta text on the NWO logo
*Colors to use: Black, White, Red
*Transparent Background?: No

*Name: Aftermath
*Wrestler(s) (If any): Billy Kidman & Raven
*Text: Its all about Revenge
and "Sunday 20th April live on Paid Per View" at the bottom
*Color(s): Red, Black
*Size: 400x550
*Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):
*Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):

C4

That's a really bad OMETA/OMEGA Logo, just text nothing else and looks pretty bad! Anyways, here is the poster:

06bd80eaba.png