C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

What are you trying to say? Both are different requests so it doesn't really matter from where he requests. BUT, if you request the same thing from both the threads then I won't ever fill your request ex. Anthony7, Hulkstar.

Umm I guees im kinda happy you didnt leave even though you dont wanna be associated with me but what ever....

Anyways may you please show me a ONE!! GFX that I requested from both you and Weebo

I Requested a Poster for a PPV from Weebo and Like Two match Previews for The PPV From you...

I cant do that??

Amd if this is Still about my calling you choppy you even admitted it in your rules That Your stuff gets good at 15-
I called you choppy on behalf of 1-5 so there you go if you dont want me to request what ever dude.. But Please jog my memory because not once did I request the same GFX from you and Weebo

Marvel26

Reaction score
*What should be there: just the head shot of the wrestlers
*Background/ colors: The background from this picture:
MarkJindrak.jpg

*BTB Logo Placement, Initials: Not needed
BTB Logo Picture: Not needed
*Picture: See below
Meanie-2.jpg

Avril-Lavigne.jpg

crshot18kk7.jpg

Molly.jpg

107jpg.jpg

Rosey- Superhero gimmick

C4

Here you go CMS:

BTWROSTER-3.jpg

If you need "any" more changes, feel free to ask :disgust1:

John

good to see you back C4.

could you use this backgroun please
sd3.png

Person(s): hurricane and rosey vs. batista and rick flair for the tag title
Text: a world tag championship match
Font: any that looks good
Size: standard

person: trish stratus, torrie, candice michelle and lita
text: A bedroom brawl match
Font: any that looks good
Size: Standard

sorry about the pushiness. i need them in 2 days. thanks.

CT Styles

Here you go CMS:

BTWROSTER-3.jpg

If you need "any" more changes, feel free to ask :disgust1:

Its not going to let you upload something that big, it will just keep making it that size. You will have to chop it in half like i did with my CWA one or use gfxuploader.com apparently that has unlimited size.

Weebo

Reaction score
C4 don't be an asswhole. If theyrequest the same from both of us, they just want to see which can do a better job

HulkStar

^ I dont do that!! I request Weebo for posters because I prefer him and i used to request C4 for match previews but he's w.e now so oh well..

C4

Go away and don't post here again Weebo, my thread.. my rules. I won't accept requests of people who do this because I just don't want another "Be the Booker, Graphics War" :disgust1:

Weebo

Reaction score
Well then why did u just fill a request from CMS? He was the first person to request in mine when i reopened it.

The Rated R CMStar

What C4 doesn't want is people requesting the same thing from both of you

C4

That's right CMS, I don't want people to do such things: *cough* Anthony *cough*

Hey C4, I want a banner made ur so awsme in gfx plz do this asap i hav to post my new show thanks alot man rep.

2 Days later after I post the banner and when I get a chance to see Weebo's Thread.

Hey Weebo, look at this crappy work of c4, he really sucks man plzzzz do me a new banner.. thanks rep rep i'm so happy ur back.

This pisses me off BIG time, I keep on giving Negative Reputation to the guy until it's Red in color, so remember I hate this a lot.

dlw2711

Reaction score
Hey C4, I just started a BTB and I want a poster for the future weekly show that I'm planning. (yes, I'm the guy from the XWA in the failed BTB feds)

*Name: OMEGA Saturday Night Showdown
*Wrestler(s) (If any): Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin (if possible similar to the Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth video game)
*Text: OMEGA Saturday Night Showdown At 8/7 CT only on TNT (on bottom)
*Color(s): Blue & Red (unless you have better colors in mind)
*Size: up to you
*Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): up to you
*Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster): up to you
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): The OMEGA logo in my sig (top) and the TNT logo (bottom right corner)

No rush, the weekly show hasn't started yet.