C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

HulkStar, the dark griddy look:

NWO3.png

NWO4.png

NWO1.png

NWO2.png

Awesome I love them but You Out HHH instead of JBL in The Elimination Chamber!!! Plz edit thanx rep will be added once edited

Weebo

Reaction score
C4 hates the BTB section. I say everyone banns together and stops asking him for GFX for their BTBs since he thinks the BTB section sucks.

Read this if you haven't yet: C4 Thinks The BTB Section Sucks

HulkStar

C4 hates the BTB section. I say everyone banns together and stops asking him for GFX for their BTBs since he thinks the BTB section sucks.

Read this if you haven't yet: C4 Thinks The BTB Section Sucks

Weebo All though funny that you try to ruin C4 but give da guy his props He spends hours making us gfx's and your gone so C4 is the pnly choice 4 sum ppl [nt to me cuz i use both yu guyz] So Weebo Dude I know yu guys have beef in all bt c4 isnt that bad...
And if he thinkz that the btb section suckz then thats his prob im here 4mainly BTB's well i was and now I guess im all over the place

Weebo

Reaction score
I am only gone cause my thread was closed and they won't re-open it. and yes, C4 is pretty bad

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HulkStar said:
Weebo All though funny that you try to ruin C4 but give da guy his props He spends hours making us gfx's and your gone so C4 is the pnly choice 4 sum ppl [nt to me cuz i use both yu guyz] So Weebo Dude I know yu guys have beef in all bt c4 isnt that bad...
And if he thinkz that the btb section suckz then thats his prob im here 4mainly BTB's well i was and now I guess im all over the place

man y dnt u tlk inz da englsh lanbguge.

talk so we can understand you, otherwise the post is worthless

Evil Austin

rosters (u said only ten so below are the ten)
Joey styles
Paul Heyman
Test
Tajari
Brock Lesnar
RVD
Sandman
Eugene
Kane (masked like the old kane with the mask on)

*Picture: well them and behind them like a background of barbed wire......
*What should be there:The roster picks with barbed wire behind the person
*Background/ colors:purple kinda like ECW colours
*BTB Logo Placement, Initials:(I don't want a logo just the person in a little square with barbed wire behind them thanks..)
BTB Logo Picture:(Again no logo just the person in a little square that you do with barbed wire behind them...)

Thanks alot.....

C4

Weebo is just plain jealous and green eyed because his thread is closed, he won’t apologize to the moderator and I split my thread into two parts, the posters thread and the match previews thread, he can't stand it!

I love BTB”s which are real, but I hate those people who just review without even reading the matches. So please Weebo shutup! I didn't say I hate BTB's... I said I hate people who review without even knowing what the matches are and what the show is all about!

Don't worry CMS, I love your BTB... lol :shifty:

LET ME MAKE THIS ONE THING DAMN CLEAR TO EVERYONE WHO REQUESTS FROM ME, REQUEST IF YOU WANT TO... DON'T IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Anyways, here you go brother:

c1872a12d0.png

C4

Here you go Demon:

MondayMayhem.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask brother! :crazy:

C4

Hey BKB I type like that when im rushed all righty so just shut up its the internet and I think EVERYONE understood what I posted..

Actually nobody understood what you said, sheesh! :disgust1:

Keep the requests coming people, I'm free right now! :crazy:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
PPV Banner.

Background: If its possible, please can i have the wrestlers on the top of this:
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/ww...l-rumble-l.jpg
Text: What fits better, altough please put the royal rumble logo on the bootom.
Wrestlers: Batista, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, John Cena, Kurt Angle.
Text: The Royal Rumble
Details: Put the WCW Title (the other one not the world heavyweight) on Lesnar.