C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KingRKO121

Reaction score
ok I will start my fn btb right now so you will shut up about it, C4 I am sorry dude I just want my request. and cms Some of these people request just as much. Plus weebo said he didn't care how much we requested. and this is my 2nd request ever for c4.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
chill, he will get it when he does, your lucky he is doing this for free, your not friends with him really, your not paying him, or w/e. Be glad he is even doing this, C4, take your time bro

PureGreatness

Reaction score
BTB Logo

Fields marked as * are required and the rest you can depend on me!
If * fields are not filled then the Request will not be taken under consideration.

*Initials: SAW
*What should be there: White background with Black and Red
*Font: Destroyed or Distorted Style Font
*Colors to use:Black, White and Red
*Transparent Background?: Yes

KingRKO121

Reaction score
i don't want to sound like a dick alright, I am sorry c4 because I really need this and I know how good you are is why I am so anxious. but take your time i guess, cant wait to see this bad boy

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Thanks man. But one thing. I kid of stuffed the template. Could you put the X division title on the Ladder match and make it say Ladder title. Also add the cruiserweight titlwe to the Helm/Carlito please and ty like the other ones if possible. Sorry if this is too much hassle but take your time I won't need it for awhile. Maybe.

HulkStar

Hey I know I shouldnt Be rushing You But Can I have The Logo when you have the chance thanks man I Appreciate It...

Keep up the good GFX's

C4

Here you go MJ:

3bfab6e8da.png

EDIT= ***WORKING ON KINGRKO's PICTURE***

If you need any changes feel free to ask :crazy:

XImpulsive, GardsJR, Marvel and Anthony are next in line, your graphics will be posted in some hours.

And for everyone, read the rules:

When I'm busy, graphics can take upto 2 days but not more than that. So when you need a poster/ Preview Banner or anything else; and if you want it on time, then request it.... and wait for 2 days, if it doesn't get to you.... then shout and scream at me, alright?

C4

Be angry and pissed off.. if anyone is.. here is everyone's request:
FILLED AT LAST, DANCE!

Here you go XImpulsive:

EWAONS3.png

Having Lita and Beullah Mc..whatever, makes the picture too crowded; and doesn't really look nice. If you still want another one made then tell me. It's your choice:

EWAONS2.png

EWAONS1.png

And here is the logo Marvel; with the red outline!

WWCWLogo-1.png

Anthony, here is what you requested:

EWALogo.png

And MJ, incase you missed it:

XFCHeavenandHellmod.png

Here are the modified versions GardsJR:

DeceptionLadderMatch.png

DeceptionCMatch.png

could you just make the wrestlers a little clearer some how, maybe a little less blur

I can make a much much better poster if it wasn't for that cartoon thing! Anyways, I'll clear that out in some hours, wait.. alright I'm working on a better picture!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Thanks C4, rep added

EDIT: It won't let me rep you till i spread some more around, so once i can rep you, i will