C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xImpulsive

Reaction score
* Show Name: ECW One Night Stand
*Colors to use in Background: Purple and Black
*Theme: An ECW type theme
*Pictures to use: Jerry The King Lawler and Taz
*Match Type: commenter vs. commenter
Extra Details
Championship: N/A
Other Text: N/A
Other Text Placement: N/A
Text Font: Any that looks good
Size: 400 x 200
Details: Just have the text say Commenter vs. Commenter, Jerry Lawler vs. Taz. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Taz and Lawler. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Rob Van Dam and John Cena
*Match Type: WWE and ECW Championship, extreme rules
Extra Details
Championship: WWE and ECW Championship
Details: Just have the text say ECW and WWE title and John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of RVD and John Cena Thanks

*Pictures to use: Edge, Lita, Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer, and Beulah mcgillicutty
*Match Type: Extreme Rules Intergender Tag Team Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules Intergender Tag Team Match, Edge, Lita, and Mick Foley vs. Beulah Mcgillicutty, Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Lita, Edge, Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Beulah, and Terry Funk. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Rey Mysterio and Sabu
*Match Type: World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match
Extra Details
Championship: World Heavyweight Championship
Details: Just have the text say World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match, Sabu vs. Rey Mysterio. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Sabu and Rey Mysterio. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Kurt Angle and Randy Orton
*Match Type: Grudge Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Grudge Match, Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Randy Orton and Kurt Angle. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Taijir and Super Crazy and Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido
*Match Type: Extreme Rules Tag Team Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules Tag Team MAtch, The F.B.I. vs. Taijiri and Super Crazy. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of F.B.I. and Taijiri and SUper Crazy. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka
*Match Type: Extreme Rules Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules, Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka. Thanks

Thanks for doing this, i will rep you. Your the best

Anthony7

Reaction score
BTB Sign
*Initials: Example: What should be there: Marron and navy background sort of grungy and EWA in the middle underneath that English Wrestling Alliance
*Font: Any
*Colors to use: Marron and Navy and add a few blood splodges
*Transparent Background?: no

Anthony7

Reaction score
Roster
*Picture: Abyss, A.J Styles, Alex Shelley, Batista, Brother Devon, Brother Ray, Carlito, Christian Cage, Chris Harris and Chris Sabin
*What should be there: EWA sign which is the logo I just requested
*Background/ colors: Marron and Navy with some blood splodges
*BTB Logo Placement, Initials: BTB logo EWA and the wrestlers names
BTB Logo Picture: EWA sign

Evil Austin

um you have to have like 1 at a time let him finish the first one than order something else anthony7 don't overload him because than its slower for the rest of us..

C4

Here you go DX 3:16:

64e6d7e04e.png

da3e4b2850.png

8134965f0e.png

193e0679a4.png

146e99bf50.png

a84c1217d5.png

And here you go Marvel26:

c546dbecf3.png
WWCWLogo.png

Sorry for the delays everyone, I'm trying my best to keep up with the requests alright. So just wait and your request will be filled as soon as possible. Weebo's not around so everyone is requesting from me and that's too much load. But don't worry, just wait. KingRKO your poster will be posted in some hours. All requests are filled in the order that they are requested.

C4

Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Commenter vs. Commenter, Jerry Lawler vs. Taz. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Taz and Lawler. Thanks

Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say ECW and WWE title and John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of RVD and John Cena Thanks

*Pictures to use: Edge, Lita, Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer, and Beulah mcgillicutty
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules Intergender Tag Team Match, Edge, Lita, and Mick Foley vs. Beulah Mcgillicutty, Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Lita, Edge, Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Beulah, and Terry Funk. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Rey Mysterio and Sabu
*Match Type: World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match
Extra Details
Championship: World Heavyweight Championship
Details: Just have the text say World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match, Sabu vs. Rey Mysterio. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Sabu and Rey Mysterio. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Kurt Angle and Randy Orton
*Match Type: Grudge Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Grudge Match, Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Randy Orton and Kurt Angle. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Taijir and Super Crazy and Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido
*Match Type: Extreme Rules Tag Team Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules Tag Team MAtch, The F.B.I. vs. Taijiri and Super Crazy. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of F.B.I. and Taijiri and SUper Crazy. Thanks

*Pictures to use: Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka
*Match Type: Extreme Rules Match
Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules, Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka. Thanks

Request Match Pictures 3/3. Request 3 first; once they are made, request 3 more. It's a new rule so that pictures of other people are made fast as well.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Extra Details

Extra Details

Extra Details
Details: Just have the text say Extreme Rules Intergender Tag Team Match, Edge, Lita, and Mick Foley vs. Beulah Mcgillicutty, Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk. Have ECW One Night Stand anywhere on it, but make sure it looks good. Give the theme an ECW type theme. Have pictures of Lita, Edge, Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Beulah, and Terry Funk. Thanks\

Here are my 3. Thanks C4, rep will be added once u get them done :smiley-google:

Marvel26

Reaction score
Thanks for the logo you made. There are just a couple of changes that I think could make it look better. Could you put a red outline on the WW W. Once you have done this, could you do me two more, one with Ascension underneath and one with Backlash. Thanks

Also, would it be possible for you to make me match previews using a mix of the backgrounds you have put in "WWCW". If so I will probably request some off you. If not, I'm sure we can work some stuff out

Evil Austin

thanks for mine so much ... i will rep you i have to go when i am online i will.

C4

Alright, within 24 hours... all of the pending requests will be filled.
I was damn busy this week; and so I didn't fill many requests. 24 hours and all the requests, Anthony/ MJ/ Impulsive/ RKO will be posted... and I'm serious this time.

If anyone else requests in these 24 hours then his request will not be filled. Just let me clear this out. Really sorry for the delay!

KingRKO121

Reaction score
yo mine better be next dude because this is fucking unfair, I understand you are busy and that I should be grateful for you doing this ( and I am) but how many people are you going to take in front of me I posted my original post 3 pages ago!

The Rated R CMStar

Man, stop the wining. You keep requesting like a mad man on both this and Weebo's thread, it has been like that for a month now, requesting posters, DVDs, match picture banners, all for a BTB that I have not even seen getting started.