C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthony7

Reaction score
anyway u said follow the gay template the other things i had were not needed and u didn't do it u obviousley don't wanna be the best graphic maker

C4

Dude, yeah... you. The Weebo ass kisser. Go request from him if you want to, and if you think I'm not the best graphic maker around here then go to your 'best' graphic maker and don't waste my time. stupid n00b.

By the way Weebo, the guy said "do abyss instead" and I'm not gonna find a Relik picture if I can't find it.

Let me make this clear:

Request if you want to from this Thread, go to Weebo if you want to! or... go away and don't bother me. It's simple as that, and keep your bitchy PM's to yourself.

The Rated R CMStar

Please try to get this by today bro, if you can.

Show Name: WWE

Font: What suits better

Background: What you want

Size: Regular match pic

Details: Put the WWE logo somewhere

Wrestlers: Triple H, HBK, The Rock, Dudley Boyz, Brock Lesnar
Text: DX and The Rock vs Dudley Boyz and Brock Lesnar

Wrestlers: Randy Orton, Undertaker
Text: Qualifying match for a spot in the WWE title match in Royal Rumble
Randy Orton vs Undertaker

Wrestlers: Qualifying match for a spot in the WWE title match in Royal Rumble
Kurt Angle vs Goldberg

Wrestlers: Stone Cold, JBL
Text: Beer drinking Contest

Wrestlers: Put the IC Title, nothing else
Text: IC Title Battle Royal

Wrestlers: Ric Flair vs John Cena
Text: Qualifying match for a spot in the WWE title match in Royal Rumble
Ric Flair vs John Cena

Weebo

Reaction score
Dude, yeah... you. The Weebo ass kisser. Go request from him if you want to, and if you think I'm not the best graphic maker around here then go to your 'best' graphic maker and don't waste my time. stupid n00b.

By the way Weebo, the guy said "do abyss instead" and I'm not gonna find a Relik picture if I can't find it.

Let me make this clear:

Request if you want to from this Thread, go to Weebo if you want to! or... go away and don't bother me. It's simple as that, and keep your bitchy PM's to yourself.
Hey if you have a problem with me then lets settle this. You Vs. me in a huge battle. Something huge that will get this whole feud between the two of us settled once and for all

therazar

Reaction score
FIGHT!!!!!!!

Mess him up Weebo mess him up *clap clap*

Lol, just joking C4

maybe this could be a in vbookie a graphics war

C4

I don't know about the graphics war, maybe next week cause' as everyone knows; this month was very very busy for me, I even struggle to keep this thread alive. It might be the only place I post, in these days.

But Weebo..... you asshole.
By the first of Feb i'm back, that's right. 100% active on IWF and then... maybe... we'll settle this sh*t once and for all, I don't know about posters and logos! But Match pictures, I do them better than you!

I'm talking about "The IWF BTB Graphics War" "Weebo/C4" brother! but not right now... some days later' I'll take this thing out of the graphics section and beat you..

Anyways, here you go CMS:

Match#1

WWEmatch1.png

Match#2

WWEMatch2.png

Match#3

WWEMatch3.png

Match#4

WWEMatch4.png

Match#5

WWEMatchBattleRoyal5.png

Match#6

WWEMatch6.png

Try to post your request as soon as possible bro, like 2 or 3 days before the show actually gets posted. Makes it easier for me to make the pictures and you get them on time as well.

Anyways, if you need any changes; feel free to ask :crazy:

Weebo

Reaction score
you make match pics better then i do, ROFLMAO.

KingRKO121

Reaction score
Show Name: RWA
Text: 6 Man Tag Match
Font: same as my hardy vs 3d
Colors to use in Background: same as hardy vs 3d
Theme: Silver
Pictures to use: LAX & Rey Mysterio vs Finlay, Miz, & Morrison
Size: 500x200

Weebo

Reaction score
I suck, I am so much better then you, look at that piece or shit you made for kingrko121. I am so much better then you

The Rated R CMStar

Show Name: BTW

Font: What suits better

Background: The regular BTW show background you use

Size: Regular match pic

Details: Put the Cutting Edge logo somewhere in there. Please have Edge's pic holding the WHC. Use the PSD WWE.com uses.

Wrestlers: Edge, Goldberg

Text: A Dangerous Cutting Edge
After retaining his title via DQ at Deathly Hallows, World Champion Edge invites Goldberg to the Cutting Edge

C4

Here you go CMS:

CuttingEdge.png

I downloaded multiple Edge PSD's with the world championship but none of them were good enough for the picture that was being made. So, I used some old Photoshop tricks and put the World championship on another PSD of Edge without the championship, it looks very "real" I think.

So if anyone wants a roster page made like XWA or wants a Championship put on any superstar or a tag team then feel free to ask! :crazy: Just follow the template:

Superstar(s):
Championship(s):
Size:
Special Picture: (Only if you have a custom made Championship)

The Rated R CMStar

Here you go CMS:

CuttingEdge.png

I downloaded multiple Edge PSD's with the world championship but none of them were good enough for the picture that was being made. So, I used some old Photoshop tricks and put the World championship on another PSD of Edge without the championship, it looks very "real" I think.

So if anyone wants a roster page made like XWA or wants a Championship put on any superstar or a tag team then feel free to ask! :crazy: Just follow the template:

Superstar(s):
Championship(s):
Size:
Special Picture: (Only if you have a custom made Championship)

Nice work, I am just wondering if you could make that the background isn't viewable through Goldberg.

C4

Nice work, I am just wondering if you could make that the background isn't viewable through Goldberg.

What do you mean? You want the picture of Goldberg to be clear or what?

I think you wanted his PSD to be clear and not faded in the background, well then if that's what you wanted then here you go:

CuttingEdgecopy.png

If you need any further changes, feel free to ask! :crazy:

The Rated R CMStar

I want Goldberg's PSD to be the same as Edge. That you can see all the colors of the PSD, and the PSD isn't faded on the background