C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I'm making them, but I can't find a Judas Mesias (Ricky Banderas) and Black Reign PSD, If you can get me that then okay, Otherwise do something about it the rest are in progress.

_xcellence_

Reaction score
heres a request, rep will be added.

* Show Name: Great American Bash
*Colors to use in Background: American Flag in wind
*Theme: Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle (tag line: TAP OR SNAP)
*Pictures to use: Someone made this for me and i really like the pic of benoit in it and really suits the theme of the match and the charecter, he is also my champ so him with the belt helps. here is that poster, but i on't like the rest so if you can use that pic of Benoit thats great.
f_GABPosterm_52a5c9a.png

*Match Type: none
Extra Details: sounds weird but try and make it as professional as pos, more rep for better job.
Championship: World Heavyweight Championship
Other Text: Just have TAP OR SNAP as the tag line and the Great american Bash logo presented by smackdown next to it like on the poster above, i am completely open to how you present the size and layout
Other Text Placement:
Text Font: strange one, i dont like what that guy used above for the one i had made, i think it looks cheap and fake, so whatever you think fits the bill
Size:poster
Details: If you can it would be a nice touch to someow include Perry Saturn (wcw 1999) Dean Malenko (wcw 1999) and ric Flair (2002) preferably all in suits as they with Benoit are a faction in my BTB, maybe have them in the background behind Benoit.

Cheers dude, and thanks for the heads up through PM, rep will be given.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Show Name: No Holds Barred
Colors to use in Background: Some type of extreme thing
Theme: Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe
Pictures to use: Randy Orton with an angry look
Match Type: Street Fight
Text: Bleed It Out.
Other Text: WWC Presents No Holds Barred
Other Text Placement:
Text Font: Barbed Wire
Details: Make it look Extreme, but cool

connorten

Reaction score
For Black Reign you can just use a photo of Dustin Rhodes or Goldust that doesnt bother me. And for Judas Mesias here is one that you will have to touch up a little http://www.rxwpanama.com/ricky_banderas.jpg And that is it please if possible get them to me by mid day tomorrow. Thanks a million and good luck. Also when you post them please post the links.

C4

Here you go connorten:

7. World Title in Between both men
Kurt Angle VS. Chris Harris

Angle-Harris.jpg

C4

Here you go Xcellence!

TapSnap.jpg

Come back again and request for your next show :crazy:

PeepShow

That one is pretty good for a match sig. I think it should be a little bit skinnier and not as big, but its still pretty good. I just have one question for you that I have never been able to figure out. Out how you get the bar across the sigs? You know, the bar that you but the matchup in across the bottom.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
* Show Name: Raw
*Colors to use in Background: Red, Backlash sign with the hook like the on weebo made for me
*Theme: Backlash
*Pictures to use: Cryme Tyme vs. Team 3D
*Match Type: Tables
Extra Details
Championship: NEWA Tag Titles((If you can ge the WWE titles and replace the WWE with a gold sign like the one on my BTB saying NEWA
Other Text: Who will walk away the NEWA Tag Team Champions
Other Text Placement: at the bottom
Text Font: Geogia
Size: 200x500, o 500x200, I think the 1st 1, I want it long not tall, ya dig
Details: Have Cryme Tyme with the Tag Titles!

connorten

Reaction score
Hey County4 could u please give me the links to the 7 of my banners? You can PM them to me or reply here it is up to u.

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Hey, this is a question, I need a 10 match card of match screens, is that ok, it is for my PPV?

C4

"Show Name: No Holds Barred
Colors to use in Background: Some type of extreme thing
Theme: Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe
Pictures to use: Randy Orton with an angry look
Match Type: Street Fight
Text: Bleed It Out.
Other Text: WWC Presents No Holds Barred
Other Text Placement:
Text Font: Barbed Wire
Details: Make it look Extreme, but cool"

RKO3245, Don't you want Samoa Joe to be next to Orton in that Picture? Or only a Randy Orton picture?
If not then should there be only Orton standing having a Street Fight? I didn't really get your concept please if you could give any details the result will come out better, and there is no such font as Barbed Wire, I will use my own font i you say so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah okay Dante Savage but if you have 10 Matches then expect the Pictures to come in a day or two not before that if you don't have a problem then keep the request coming just a day or two before your event!

Scott Hardy was that a comment passed on me?

Connorten I have PM'd you the stuff, come back again and request :crazy:

Vaan1221 your Picture is being made right now!