C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Here you go LilClemente21,

017y4jmzo8r2sdh8qysj.jpg

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

Qwake

Can you guys keep all the arguing/spam outta C4s thread please, since its a good thread and I am waiting for something in it :shifty:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Guy's I don't think C4 is being the dick here. It clearly states in the rules that you can't request something from C4, then ask Gards to do it as well. It makes the GFX maker's GFX looks like garbage, and usless. Take into consideration what C4 is feeling jeez, this is like 8th grade persuasive writting people. Also, C4 not that I will request them for like two weeks but can you make "Cyber Sunday", or "Taboo Tuesday" like match previews? With like the outcome of each match, or fan choosen part on the sides, or something? You did some awesome ones for CMS that I saw awhile back.

Moonlight Drive

More match preview requests :eek: (Only 3 this time though)

Same style as last time, if not, similiar as you can do it

--

No. 1 Contendership for ANZAC Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

AJ Styles vs. Umaga

Oz Division Championship
Ladder
Matt Sydal vs. Shelton Benjamin

--

And in the Rob Van Dam/Raven one you made could you add the text 'Hardcore' in somewhere.

C4

This thread officialy returns now, keep those requests coming! :thumbsup:

If you still need that signature Nation, here:

a7423o2i4elcxpu1erjk.jpg

Marvel26

Reaction score
C4, I have to say your graphics have improved shitloads since last time I checked!

Will you check out my request in the request section as I would have posted it in here if I knew your work was so good. Thats not to say that everone elses work is rubbish but there is a match preview C4 did with Funaki and Kozlov where the flags merge together, thats what I want in ym sig.