• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4 Energy Named Official Energy Drink Partner Of WWE, Sponsoring WrestleMania Skycam

Butters

That's Me!
They have shit loads of sugar free flavors, though the substitute sweeteners I'm sure will catch up with you just as quickly as sugar will (I'm still pounding two on most days regardless and will die prematurely)
Yeah they have a mango sugar free but its not quite as good. In my area monster has the best sugar free variety.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
They have shit loads of sugar free flavors, though the substitute sweeteners I'm sure will catch up with you just as quickly as sugar will (I'm still pounding two on most days regardless and will die prematurely)
The sugar free ones are hit or miss with me. The original monster sugar free is my go to when I'm buying in bulk.

The only prime I've ever really drank was the punch flavored (red can). The store charged me like $3.99 for a 12 oz can. They ain't worth that much.

Dale

Super Moderator
I thought they had a Vodka one that was on Cody's bus. It's an alcohol regardless.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
C4 is bangin. In fact even before I knew this happened I got myself a Berry Powerbomb flavor of Ultimate C4 today.

Typically I do the pink Starburst one.