• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bWo, Aussies.......you're welcome.

Kizza

OH I WANT A GROUP TOO~!

Its gonna be a one man group for me and me only, I'll call it the NZWO - New Zealand World Order! I'm so cool now I should get my own colour and have serious battles with other stables on IWF! Maybe you could call me the "sheep-a-roo" of IWF!

BWO is fucking Blue, its pretty much just a bunch of underclass members being thrown in a group so that when people see the colour of their usernames they know either not to read down into that guys post or its just a signal to members that they are Blue aside from Wordlife and J-Dawg. And while I think Aussies having colours is stupid to they weren't so serious about getting colour changes or being a "stable". I'm not dissing Chuck for giving them colours, I just find it fucked up how the "BWO" fags take it all serious and whatnot.

BWO fail.

You can have Woolly White :).

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm tried of all the BS so I just sent a PM to This Guy and said delete BWO.

I didn't fucking ask for the group it was cool it happened but still it don't matter.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I mean I didn't care to go at it. I mean the only reason I liked it is I like Orange as a color. But meh I guess in the end it was kinda gay.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Awww.

But nah kidding. Idc if people like Swift I just like to post when she does good cause it makes me happy and I love to be happy and share it with you people. But as far as making everything with me Taylor Swift nah not gonna happen. I ain't gonna go Peep on everyone..

I mean really The Priceless One is gonna be my name for along time to come as its my most favorite name I've had

Beer Money Army

OH I WANT A GROUP TOO~!

Its gonna be a one man group for me and me only, I'll call it the NZWO - New Zealand World Order!

Dipset Army is the Coolest

that name sucks so much...

but thanks for the props, maybe one day i will prop you

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Everyone who requested to join the group can go fuck themselves. :D