Kayfabe Busting down the Gates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score

Martin Drake's music hit to a reaction of strong booing from the crowd but Drake paid them no notice as he made his way down to the ring much faster than he normally would
before stepping onto the ring apron and stepping over the top rope. He was holding a mic in his right hand and a clipboard in his left hand.

"You know I was just going over my notes on Buster Gates in my office and I've gotta say, he's lived a good life! Pity that it's about to come to an end. You see, Buster, that cabin that you poked fun at isn't my home... It's my trophy room, and after our little match this week, I'm gonna find a good spot on my wall and I'm gonna make a nice little decoration outta your head. Nothing too fancy since you ain't actually my toughest catch, but still, nice enough to make your ugly mug look appealing and maybe I'll throw my money about and get a little plaque with 1% written on it."

Drake chuckled, the thoughts of him displaying yet another decoration in his trophy room showed how twisted he could truly be.

"Guess that'll put an abrupt end to your wedding plans now, won't it? But back to the point of throwing money around lets talk about your wife to be. But before I go any further do me a solid and slide the catalog you got her from under my locker room door so I can see just how much you wasted on a common farming tool that you can get at any hardware store! Oh and before you start worrying about her calling the whole thing off after our match once I have messed up your face and showed her just how little of a man you really are, I have a feeling that as long as you keep paying her she won't be going anywhere anytime soon! I mean, it's obvious that she's only in it for the money since, lets face it why else would someone like that want anything to do with you!

Drake had completely changed the tone of the crowd with his comments. The one's who had been booing him were silenced and some of the older members of the crowd were chanting his name but this only seemed to anger him more.

"Buster let me assure you that this is no game and I mean every word that has just come out of my mouth. You might think I'm messing around right now, but once we step in this ring later tonight you and everyone in the locker room with learn just how truly dangerous I can be. So put your wedding plans on hold for now and pray that I let you leave on your own to feet and not in the back of a car going to church for a totally different reason all together.

And with that Drake threw his mic to the ring announcer before going down the steps and heading to the back to prepare for his match later on in the night.