• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe Buster Gates vs Ryan Blake

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
*Buster Gates makes his way down to the ring for his match. As he gets in the ring he grabs a microphone.*
Buster Gates: Listen up people, tonight I was planning on making my debut in spectacular fashion. All I needed to do was beat Ryan Blake and I would advance forward in this competition. But here’s the problem... You see, the word on the street is that Ryan Blake is nowhere to be seen.
*Buster puts his hands up as if to suggest he doesn’t know where he is.*
Buster Gates: I don’t know where he is. Some say he’s went missing, some say he won’t be back for a while... I don’t know, I have nothing to do with it. I promise.
*Buster smiles.*
Buster Gates: But, what I do know is that I am here ready to fight in my first ever match in Precision and move forward in this tournament, so that’s what I’m going to do. I would feel cheap getting a free pass to the next round, and I’m sure all you people would love to see me fight, right?
*The audience boo.*
Buster Gates: Well... It doesn’t really matter what you think or say. I’m here to fight and that’s what I’m going to do, so... Bring out my opponent!
*Buster drops the microphone and begins to stretch. After a few seconds no-one comes out and music does not play. Buster runs at the referee who has been standing in the corner of the ring the entire time. He takes him out with a clothesline and drags him into the middle of the ring. The boos become louder around the arena. Buster picks up the referee from the mat and delivers a huge powerbomb. Buster puts one foot on top of the referee and begins to clap his hands for a three count. After the three count he raises his arm and rolls the referee out of the ring using his feet. Buster climbs to the second rope to soak in the boos as his music plays again. He exits the ring and returns backstage.*

Mentions: @TheFrostyBlur

Last edited: