Buried, Wasted, and Lost Wrestlers of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth...

I was hoping they'd give Rusev a face turn and push...but
he's just there to make Cena & Orton look good...even though
it should be the other way around.

I never saw much of Barrett...but I've heard he's awesome...

I think the Miz does alright for himself...he may eventually
become the greatest Intercontinental champion in WWE.

The problem is the Miz just isn't big enough...and as we
all know...Vince McMahon likes big, sweaty men.

On the mic though...the Miz is King...

Its sad watching Rusev thesedays, he's been demoted so far and is such a wasted talent. Good enough to be a World Champ and consistent Main Eventer instead he's just their favourite guy to feed to Cena, Orton and Reigns.

Barrett was similar to Miz in that he was a top notch promo and character and solid in the ring.

And Miz himself is a tricky case. End of the day when he's retired it'll be a definite HOF worthy career he's had. He's just been so poorly used for half his career and right now is WWE's most consistent performer yet he's just used as a guy to put over WWE's chosen ones. I miss the days when WWE rewarded hard work instead of shunning it.

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why hasnt Batista been in WWE?

To put it bluntly at this point the WWE is beneath Batista. The guys starring in Marvel movies, James Bond movies, etc. He'd be a fool to walk away from that and go deal with Vince and HHH's bullshit instead.

He's said in the past as well he's not a fan of the writing and the environment thesedays, he's willing to do just a house show run though where he can just put on matches and not have to deal with any of the nonsense in WWE.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I never saw much of Barrett...but I've heard he's awesome...
He was at his best when he was BAD NEWS BARRETT, when they dropped the gimmick cause it was getting way too over for a heel. It went all downhill from there even winning a King of the Ring, he kept getting buried every day of the week. His last run with League of Nations with Rusev, Del Rio and Sheamus was not that bad but they kicked him off the stable and then went into oblivion until he got released.

Reaction score
Nah they are not worthy pitying. They all suck. Exept one cm punk. That guy deserved a wrestlemania main event. Guys like dolph barret and some others only look good when they are in with the main event guys such as cena. Love or hate him he always delivers even though wwe has been shit when he had the right partner an styles they created magic.

Reaction score
But that being said fuck wwe creative for burying the good brothers and not turning finn balor heel.

Reaction score
But that being said fuck wwe creative for burying the good brothers and not turning finn balor heel.

Crash

Reaction score
Nah they are not worthy pitying. They all suck. Exept one cm punk. That guy deserved a wrestlemania main event. Guys like dolph barret and some others only look good when they are in with the main event guys such as cena. Love or hate him he always delivers even though wwe has been shit when he had the right partner an styles they created magic.

FUCK CM PUNK

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Crash

Reaction score
U not like CM Punk?

Nope! I hated him since the first time I saw him, sorry to all the punk fans on the forum, but this is just my opinion. I'm not a fan, never been a fan and never will be. He is the most overrated wrestler in the world not the best in the world. He stole his move-set from independent wrestler, never came up with something original. The only reason he is a good talker is because he is being himself, an asshole, that's what he is in real life and in the ring. I was so happy when he left and I hope he never comes back. He had the longest WWE title reign in almost 30 years, he had the World Heavyweight Title 3 times, he is a WWE triple crown, the first 2 times mister Money in the bank... I do understand him for leaving since he had a staph infection and was sick and tired of Vince's bullshit, but don't go out and start bitching about your spot in the WWE, when you have all these achievements that were given to you throughout your career. I'm sure he would have had his "Wrestlemania moment" by now if he had not quit and him taking credit for Daniel Bryan winning at WM30 and for creating The Shield just shows how much of a mark he is for himself. I was so happy when he got destroyed in the UFC and can't wait for his next match to see the same result. I honestly don't care about him that much anymore, since he has been gone for so long, but I had to get this off my chest.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nope! I hated him since the first time I saw him, sorry to all the punk fans on the forum, but this is just my opinion. I'm not a fan, never been a fan and never will be. He is the most overrated wrestler in the world not the best in the world. He stole his move-set from independent wrestler, never came up with something original. The only reason he is a good talker is because he is being himself, an asshole, that's what he is in real life and in the ring. I was so happy when he left and I hope he never comes back. He had the longest WWE title reign in almost 30 years, he had the World Heavyweight Title 3 times, he is a WWE triple crown, the first 2 times mister Money in the bank... I do understand him for leaving since he had a staph infection and was sick and tired of Vince's bullshit, but don't go out and start bitching about your spot in the WWE, when you have all these achievements that were given to you throughout your career. I'm sure he would have had his "Wrestlemania moment" by now if he had not quit and him taking credit for Daniel Bryan winning at WM30 and for creating The Shield just shows how much of a mark he is for himself. I was so happy when he got destroyed in the UFC and can't wait for his next match to see the same result. I honestly don't care about him that much anymore, since he has been gone for so long, but I had to get this off my chest.
Glad u shared ur opinion. Im kinda 50/50 on when it comes to punk.

Reaction score
At least you care about him. He is never a go away heat. Yes dbs push never would have happened but the guy deserved it. He made wrestling hot again and they probably should have main evented mania both with punk as a heel and db as a babyface but we can't have nice things and keep bitching.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

JBan

Reaction score
Dunno if this has been said yet but The Ascension. Still my favorite tag team in WWE currently, (Bludgeon Brothers are #2.)

Reactions: Geek773

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Bo fucking Dallas. The guy was an amazing heel in NXT, hell, he's a former NXT Champion. He had great heat, and when he was called up, I actually liked his BO-LEVE gimmick, how he played up the no losses, cocky asshole heel, but then he got lost in the shuffle and got put in The Job Squad 4.0 with the Social Outcast. Right now, he's great as a part of the Miztourage, but I could honestly see him as Intercontinental Champion, given the right buildup.

Reactions: Geese

JBan

Reaction score
Bo fucking Dallas. The guy was an amazing heel in NXT, hell, he's a former NXT Champion. He had great heat, and when he was called up, I actually liked his BO-LEVE gimmick, how he played up the no losses, cocky asshole heel, but then he got lost in the shuffle and got put in The Job Squad 4.0 with the Social Outcast. Right now, he's great as a part of the Miztourage, but I could honestly see him as Intercontinental Champion, given the right buildup.
I wasn't even mad about Social Outcasts, it's just that they could've booked them much better.