• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
So Yan from the GTA Forums, who is supposedly an insider at Rockstar Games, and has predicted many things correctly relating to Rockstar Games. He tweeted that Bully 2 is in the making and will be the next game released after Red Dead Redemption 2. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I've played bully since it came out 11 years ago, when I was 3. I've honestly probably out more hours into this game than any other human on earth, I can remember every cutscene and piece of dialogue in the game, so when I saw this, I had a nerdgasm. Sure, there's been false reports of Bully 2 before, but this seems the most reliable, especially since Bully Anniversary Edition came out recently. Anybody else seen this? If so, thoughts?

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me, Rockstar know there's money to be had in that franchise still.

I remember having a lot of fun in that game and definitely keen on the 2nd part.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
We played Bully and The Warriors just last week. Own both digitally currently. I LOVE Bully.

I was a little older than 3 when it came out, but shit yeah that's a good game. Good thread! I hope they do follow through with Bully II.