• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bullet Club's new Villain.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.

For Context:

Don't watch ROH but this was cool. I guess Cole is going to NXT? How do you think Marty will do in NJPW?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I read about this earlier today and while I don't watch ROH anymore, I watched that segment and it is nice to know Cole will probably be joining NXT soon.

That was a nice send-off and a nice way to introduce a good enough of a replacement. Marty will do fine, I guess.

Anyways, I expect Cole to sign with NXT come TakeOver: Brooklyn time. He's charismatic, he's a good promo and in-ring guy. And he's only 27 and has a bright future ahead of him.

Rosie

Dark Side
I legit started watching "Being the Elite" like a few weeks ago and when I saw Marty in it I was thinking "No...is he going to join the group? Like, this seems to be semi-kayfabe, semi-not kayfabe..." and when I saw the news of it, I was kind of impressed and it was a great segment. While the Bullet Club perhaps has gone on too long, at least they are doing things to freshen it a bit and Marty works well with Bullet Club's antics.