Bullet Club's new Villain.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I read about this earlier today and while I don't watch ROH anymore, I watched that segment and it is nice to know Cole will probably be joining NXT soon.

That was a nice send-off and a nice way to introduce a good enough of a replacement. Marty will do fine, I guess.

Anyways, I expect Cole to sign with NXT come TakeOver: Brooklyn time. He's charismatic, he's a good promo and in-ring guy. And he's only 27 and has a bright future ahead of him.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I legit started watching "Being the Elite" like a few weeks ago and when I saw Marty in it I was thinking "No...is he going to join the group? Like, this seems to be semi-kayfabe, semi-not kayfabe..." and when I saw the news of it, I was kind of impressed and it was a great segment. While the Bullet Club perhaps has gone on too long, at least they are doing things to freshen it a bit and Marty works well with Bullet Club's antics.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler