• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bug report thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
@Dale try 2024 and tell me if you like it. I’m nowhere near finished with it, but hopefully this will work for your preference for stacked forums.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Yeah things seem to work better on clean mode, some older tweets and videos don't embed but the recent ones do. Loading feels quicker too.
I'm going back to dark and will put up with the longer loading times though, that clean mode is not doing it for me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah things seem to work better on clean mode, some older tweets and videos don't embed but the recent ones do. Loading feels quicker too.
I'm going back to dark and will put up with the longer loading times though, that clean mode is not doing it for me.
Try it with night mode on

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don’t want anyone to use the clean mode. It just to troubleshoot the issue and seemingly we have.

Try dark on chrome too though. That should fix it as well.

Butters

That's Me!
2024 is an improvement but i'm sticking with Clean. it's the most simplistic without trying to be a myspace profile page.