BTB Tournament?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we have another BTB Tournament?

• Yessshhh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Negative,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
These things usually spark interest in the section. Anyone else think this is a good idea? Only problem is, I'd be worried if people no show, but we can always have like a back-up list of competitors to take up spots that other people might lose. Also, I think the tournament should display everything, from match writing, to promo writing, and possibly, booking. Definietly a way to get new talent in the sections some popularity, since all the new booker's seem to be clones of the last guy.

Simple & Clean. Thoughts?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Well, these things usually never work. Do we even have enough people to form a tournament of any kind? I think we just need more threads and more people that review everyone else's work.

I'm about to get back into the swing of things around here in a few days, if something comes of this between now and then, i'd probably try and help. But like I said, it's doubtful, unless we could get some old writers that still post around other parts of the forum back, which could happen with a bit of effort.

Reaction score
BTB tournaments and competitions always fail, I've been a part of lots of them. And when you've got little to no activity in the BTB section, it's stupid to start a tournament which will hardly have 4-5 members and only 2 will show up.

100% negative. Don't waste time.

Reaction score
And like I've always said, the solution is creative and different e-booking. Nobody wants to read a paragraph long Elijah Burke vs. Jeff Hardy and post a long review. Do something interesting, out of the box. That's the reason the Slammy Awards were a huge success. ^_^

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm guilty of not even knowing how many new members we have. And, honestly, I barely bother reading new members BTB's anymore. They're all usually the same deal so I honestly gave up. The activity I have in the section throughout a week is attempt to read Axis' show, and read atleast two new BTBs. That's not much. I'm still desperatley trying to spark interest in this section somehow :/