BTB Showcase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The lack of active users and reviews is killing the section. This is an experimental idea to get things going once again in the right direction.

In this thread we will have signups for a group of bookers. Your job is to review the others on the list and to post your shows. That simple.

You will be given a date to post your show in the rotation of other bookers. It will be your turn as the "Showcase" thread when your date comes up. After the show is posted bookers will have till their date to review yours. If you don't get reviews to everyone else, your turn will be skipped until you do.

This doesn't mean you have to post your shows on that date. You can do anytime before but it won't be your turn yet for the round of the reviews. You can also skip a turn or trade with someone else if you can't get your show up in time but you will still be responsible for the reviews that would be missed by trading or skipping.

The schedule would be something like this (this example is for 6 bookers)

Monday-Booker A

Thursday-Booker B

Monday-Booker C

Thursday-Booker D

Monday-Booker E

Thursday-Booker F

So right there people have more than two weeks to write their show which most likely won't be problem for most bookers. You also have that time to get 5 reviews out which shouldn't be a problem either.

I think this idea will help the section and writers alike. I hope you will choose to join.

~Credit to LAURINAITIS33~

Signed Up:

1. Andrew~Walker
2. LAURINAITIS33
3. The Rated R CMStar
4. Denny Crane
5. Spiralshock
6. Connorten
7. Edgehead09
8. -TJ-
9. Evil Austin
10. Newmie

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I will just do the reviewing, otherwise I have to follow a schedule and I take big breaks between writing.

EDIT: Sorry but I just thought it over but I don't wanna review people I don't want to. Plus I have promised Andrew a review for two shows and he still hasn't got it.

Denny Crane

Reaction score
Although, I'm new I'll give it a try, can't think of a better way to hopefully get noticed.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Don't need to be seasoned to do this Denny, anyone can do this. And you are right this is a very good way to get noticed

connorten

Reaction score
I'm in for this! Good idea and I'll be posting my new WWE BTB in about 1 to two weeks.

-TJ-

Hmmmm Well, I should start reviewing anyways, and plus my show is going to be posted tomorrow or in the next two days. So meh, I'll give it a try, even though I am half asleep and I do not fully understand this. o_O

Evil Austin

I'm in ... great idea Andrew, hopefully people follow it and it works out.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
First Round of Showcases

(Have your show up anytime between your due date and the next one following yours. Reviews for everybody is due by your next turn, (Please get them up ASAP)

Monday August 17-L-33

Thursday August 20-Andrew~Walker

Sunday August 23-CMS

Wednesday August 26-Denny Crane

Saturday August 29-Spiralshock

Tuesday September 2-Connorten

Friday September 5-Edgehead09

Monday September 8-TJ

Thursday September 11-Evil Austin

Sunday September 14-Newmie

seX-Power

This is going to be pretty effective in shunning people not on the list. Bad idea imo, people are going to end up 'forgetting' to review and if they do, then why should they be limited to reviewing people on the list, who they may not like.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well if you want on the list X we can get you on there :shifty: And if people forget to review before their turn they are taken off the list and skipped over. If they want to review others btbs on the list. Not like these are the only things they can review. And if they don't like the btb they should say so in their review in why they don't like it considering they are getting 9 reviews if they keep their word as well. It is beneficial to the section and to every booker that wants to sign up. I know you X, you are just trying to be a pain in the arse lol. But you should hope it to work considering it would give life back to the section.