BTB PPV Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
Rep to anyone who attempts it as always.

PPV Name: Survivor Series
Colors: Red, White and Blue
Text: Red, White and Blood (it's set in the UK) could blood be in bloody writing?
Actual Pick on it: John Cena (on Red Side LEFT) Undertaker on Right side (Blue) Vince McMahon and Ric Flair merged in the middle and, if possible, the Union Jack in the background.
Layout of Poster: Basically what I mentioned above but when I mean red side, blue side etc I mean the Union Jack flag but John Cena must have some indication of red around him and vice versa. LIVE IN THE UK in a Union Jack font would also fit nicely.

I rambled on for too long again, didn't I? If it's too complicated just tell me and I will make it more linear.

The_Devil-V.2

Reaction score
What do you mean by a Union Jack font? The rest is understandable, but that is confusing.

Here is my attempt, I hope it is what you wanted.

StaticX

Reaction score
Lol.. its complicated.. but I'll do it!

The_Devil-V.2

Reaction score
Wait a minute... you said poster..... let me re-do the whole thing, lol.

StaticX

Reaction score
I knew what you meant by merging Flair and McMahon but couldn't find suitable pics for merging them.. anyways, here's what I got!

f_StaticXm_191ad9b.jpg

Rep'd be nice! :)

The_Devil-V.2

Reaction score
Here is my attempt, I employed some new effects that I never used before, hope you like it:

The one says "Blood", the other says "Bloody":

Bradders

Reaction score
I really like both posters, anymore are welcome and it looks like it is going to be a close call as to which one I choose.