• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB PPV Poster Request

I am needing a PPV poster for my BTB. Static absolutely destroyed my last 2 sig and poster requests, so I would love for Static to give this a go. Anyone else is free to give it a go as well. Will rep. up well.

*Theme: BTB PPV Poster
*Colours: Black/Yellow or Black/Green
*Person(s): Randy Orton (A very evil looking pose would be preffered)
*Text: Breaking Point 2010
Font: Something vile/evil looking
*Size: Same as my last PPV poster (sadly Im not sure what size that was, but I liked it)
Pics: Any with Orton, having something breaking would be cool too, but is optional.
Name placement: Bottom center, or wherever it looks best.

Thanks in advance for all attempts.

Toddy

BP.png

Here ya Go
Any changes just ask

StaticX

I don't remember the size either.. lol..!
But I'll give this a go! :)

Edit : Ok.. here!

f_BreakingPoim_ce6c81d.jpg

I tried to make him a lil evil by the eyes but I guess it ruined the poster a bit.. can't redo so you'll have to go with this! :)

WOW. Orton looks freaking WICKED in that poster. I love it Static. Exactly what I was looking for. I should just hire you to be my artist. Thanks man.

StaticX

Lol?.. I thought I screwed up the sig.. nice to see you like it! :)
Btw, you didn't rep me still.. ^.^

Wanna know why?

"You must spread out the reputation before giving it to StaticX again."

All things in time SX. I'll get you your rep asap. In fact I still owe you one from the last sigs too! ROFL!