• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB PPV Poster Request - Rep involved

Evil Austin

Ok I tried to do this by myself but I am still a noob at Photoshop and still not sure how to do it so well and hopefully one of you guys can do a better job at it then I did - and rep for everyone that gives a serous attempt and bigger rep for the one I use. Thanks in advance.

Here is what I would like for the Poster -

*PPV Name* Royal Rumble
*Wrestlers* Shawn Michaels if possible can he be on his knee's looking up and praying just like when he comes down to the ring. If need pic I can provide.
*Background* A dessert sandy area with footsteps... you can use the following pic but don't have to -
37835-Footprints-in-the-desert-0.jpg

*Text* WAW Presesnts the Royal Rumble (somewhere else on the poster)
Live from Sanantonio Texas
*Font* - Whatever would suit it not sure just play around a bit and see whatever suits it best.

Evil Austin

I probably will be using statics but thanks for the attemp rep added and still a very good job. :thumbsup: