• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB PPV Graphics

Marvel26

I am working on a BTB at the moment and thought that I may aswell get some PPV graphics in so I am prepared.

Poster: Would it be possible just to change the text on this poster with the text I requested below?? If not just follow the template I have posted.

nomercy.jpg

*Theme: I don't know
*Colours: Red and black
*Person(s): Randy Orton: quite evil looking pic please
*Text: Personal Vendetta
Font: Don't know, whatever suits the graphic
*Size: I don't know what the sizes are but just so its normal size for a PPV poster
Pics:
Name placement:

Whoever makes the one I like best, will you be prepared to make me some Match previews with the same style?

Marvel26

Thanks for the poster. I don't care which one fo you two make the match previews as long as it matches the poster. Rep will be awarded.

I know the rules say that you are only allowed to request twice a week but I figure I may as well just post all the match previews I want.

I don't want the names of the wrestler included though.

*Theme: Poster that has just been made
*Colours: same as poster
*Person(s): Randy Orton vs. Elijah Burke
*Text: WWCW Heavyweight Championship Match
Font: same as poster
*Size: the general size for match previews
Pics:
Name placement:

*Person(s): Edge Vs Goldberg Vs Matt Sydal
*Text: WWCW International Championship Match
Pics:
Name placement:

*Person(s): Classic Billy Kidman Vs Jeff Hardy(with face paint on) Vs Black Reign
*Text: WWCW Extreme Championship Match
Pics:
Name placement:

*Person(s): Teddy Hart and DH Smith Vs Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
*Text: Tag Team Match
Pics:
Name placement:

*Person(s): CM Punk Vs Matt Hardy
*Text: Number 1 Contenders Match
Pics:
Name placement:

*Person(s): Traci Brooks and Maria Vs Lita and Kristal
*Text: Diamond Match
Pics:
Name placement:

Marvel26

Toddy actually made one that I liked so now w have moved on to the match previews. Don't know whats happened to his pic but Im sure he will fix it. Thanks for the attempt though.

1chiban

Toddy actually made one that I liked so now w have moved on to the match previews. Don't know whats happened to his pic but Im sure he will fix it. Thanks for the attempt though.

You really should allow more than one attempt on each gfx. Pointless opening the thread if you're going to immediately take the first one. That being said I will not enter this time, but just a word for the future :D

StaticX

Not my best as Photoshop screwed in the middle..

f_Untitled1com_9c56d01.jpg

and I'm not interested in doing any match cards, sorry..

Marvel26

You really should allow more than one attempt on each gfx. Pointless opening the thread if you're going to immediately take the first one. That being said I will not enter this time, but just a word for the future :D

Thanks for the advice but I figured that he seemed to be the only one who was going to a poster for me.