• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So now I have an awesome logo (thanks jwind), I figure I'll get a headstart and get myself a PPV poster.

*Theme: Redemption
*Colours: Blue and grey I guess.
*Person(s): Brock Lesnar
*Text: NEW (the logo) presents Redemption. Down the bottom of the poster: Live on Pay Per View September 7.
Font: Whatever looks good.
*Size: Poster size? Not quite sure on the dimensions.
Pics: http://i36.tinypic.com/xeph5k.png for the logo.
Name placement: Like I said, have it say live on PPV down the bottom of the poster. NEW presents Redemption at the top prefferably, but if you can make it look good elsewhere, go for it.

As I said in the title, rep for all attempts. Multiple reps for my favourite/the one I will use. Thanks.

PeepShow

NEWRedemptioncopy.png

imo

If you'd like anything changed, just tell me

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well jwind pretty much has something that I think is perfect, so I am going to go with him once again lol.

The_Devil-V.2

Reaction score
Ok, let me start making excuses for why the poster I made sucks so bad.

1) I haven't created a poster, even a regular image for that matter in a LONG LONG time (6 months?), so I need to freshen up on that.
2) I have been up all night, so I'm tired as hell, and need to get to bed.
3) I just wanted to give this a go, but have no intentions of you using it, or atleast, I don't think you will.

Well... I guess that covers everything... here it is:

Wrestling Station

you guys dont have patience lol. just within two hours you BKB decided already. hehe. anyway good choice.