BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who is voted for, as I will still own... :p.

Andrew I'm disappointed that you quit, I'd really to like to have one final match-up against you, but oh well. Good Luck to whoever gets voted for to face me then.

Reaction score
i forgot about this. and now im out. i have my match all written up but i forgot to submit it. damn. why didnt anyone tell me about the deadline? good luck to all the participants and H4H.

-TJ-

It doesn't matter who is voted for, as I will still own... :p.

Andrew I'm disappointed that you quit, I'd really to like to have one final match-up against you, but oh well. Good Luck to whoever gets voted for to face me then.

Ego....... :sly:

TRI

Reaction score
^It's not ego its Destiny :).

The Rated R CMStar

And the winner of the voting, being brought back from the dead is...

DenninvV2!

Dennin, you will be facing TRI in the second round, good luck

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: Tri vs DenninV2

Please post your match here. Remember the background and the fact that it's a No Holds Barred. Due date is on the BTB Match Writing Tournament thread

The Rated R CMStar

No, they don't get another day. They still have 6 days to do the match, a nice amount of time if you ask me

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah Diesel it isnt fair. I rather get someone coming back.

But I technically pitched the idea to you before I got banned.. Then, I cam back signed up.. Got banned for like two day's to find out I'm not in the tourny.. Also, BKB your not mistaken on the first page CMS said:

I guess My cousin....is out.

He was referring to Echelon if I'm not mistaken..

I also signed up on the first page.. So haha.. I should be on the poll for who to bring back..:grin_1:

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I was talkin about you Diesel. Remember your name was back then: My cousin always anals me, and when doing the post, I just got lazy and put My Cousin.... is out, as you were banned once again

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh fuck... Damnit... So can I still be put in the "return guy" poll?? I mean it's not like I will get voted by many people to come back considering I'm hated by alot of writer's :cry:

Also, come on I mean I asked you if I can do the big mega tourny.. Or if you can do it.. I practically picthed the whole idea :shifty:

But seriously check our pm's man..