BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think if you are using women you should have to write Kelly Kelly vs Stacy Keibler :shifty:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I do think that the later rounds should have some level of challenge to it.

It would still pwn Kelly Kelly wrestling. Why? Because I would make sure the end of the match involved both men becomg crippled.

Na we can't actually see it. You would have to make a video of it.

Qwake

:g: I wonder who I am vsing...

btw, now we have a bad number for the comp lol. 18 is bad for tourneys tbh, unless more people join :D

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, 18 is a bad number.

18-9...bad

20-10-5...bad

Therefore, we need 22.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
you can have three way matches, I don't know how that'll work, but I'll try to think it up.

1 vs 2 vs 3
4 vs 5 vs 6
7 vs 8
9 vs 10
11 vs 12
13 vs 14
15 vs 16
17 vs 18

would that work? I think that the triple threats would be with the bookers with less than like 20 posts in their BTB, that would be fair.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm in!

Oh and by the way CMS, you spelt Writing wrong in the Thread Title.

Qwake

you can have three way matches, I don't know how that'll work, but I'll try to think it up.

1 vs 2 vs 3
4 vs 5 vs 6
7 vs 8
9 vs 10
11 vs 12
13 vs 14
15 vs 16
17 vs 18

would that work? I think that the triple threats would be with the bookers with less than like 20 posts in their BTB, that would be fair.

Alot of the guys in it don't currently have BTBs though, maybe you could make the newer members have triple threats so the experienced guys like you HFH, CMS and Andrew and all the rest have simple 1 on 1 battles where as the newer guys (from a certain time when they signed up on IWF) could have the triple threats...something like that maybe.

The Rated R CMStar

1 more day and 2 people to go. That's right, there will only be 2 more spots left