Btb Logo Request!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Theme: BTB Logo
Colours: Red on the right, blue on the left and down the middleof the two a black, crooked line.
Person(s): Mr. KEnnedy and CM Punk on the right and Robert Roode and Nigel McGuiness on the left.
Text: WWE RAW Logo on the right, TNA iMPACT Logo on the left and VS. in the middle.
Font: Nice one.
Size: 400x200
Pics: Kennedy, Punk, Roode and McGuiness.
Name placement: Nowhere.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
I will give it a try... oh and your signature says WWE vs TNA-Clinbing The Ladder of Sucess just thought I would point it out.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Well I have tried...
Version 1 - Without Logos
TNAVsWWEBTBV1.png

Version 2 - With Logos
TNAVsWWEBTBV2.png

Once again it's not the best but I tried

StaticX

Reaction score
Your border was quite eye catching.. but.. the logo placement and that text thing.. phew, needs alota work!

Beer

Please. I really need a good effort from some one. I am getting desperate. imo.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
I don't mean that, I mean the 'I think not' part... are you saying that it is rubbish?

Beer

Look dude. I am sorry if i hurt your feelings but it was not up to scrath ok. Now get the fuck off of my back. Is anyone going to try this?

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Man, I was only asking I don't think people will try it if you act like that towards people. All I wanted was some constructive criticism and you gave me that...

Beer

I don't do that. If you want constructive criticism go to the GFX Showroom. I am not an expert at GFX.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Ok well all you had to say was, thanks but no thanks. Not I think not... isn't that the harsh way of putting it... I'm not to bothered it is just the way to put it and sorry to spam the thread.