BTB Federation- Rules, Roster, and Free Agents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, we should probably reconfirm all the writters and restart this, considering there are only one show posted in all the federations, shouldn't be a hard thing to do

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Okay, here are all the confirmed writers.

Team 1:
TheAnswer
JMay187
C4

Team 2:
CMS
TheRazer
-TJ-
dlw2711

Thats all the writers. I think I might put dlw2711 on my team because C4 said he wants doesn't want to write to much he wants to do more graphics.

So everyone PM and we should get the other Fed off the ground finally.

The Rated R CMStar

We are keeping CWE original roster. So all of 5-star federation wrestlers are now free agents.

Kevin Nash's contract has expired.

CWE has signed Rey Mysterio to a 3 month deal

TheAnswer

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!

5 Star Wrestling has gone under. Shawn Michaels said, "This was the worst managed Federation I have ever been apart of, or even heard of for that matter."

The owner of XWA was quoted saying, "Its unbelievable that it couldn't get off the ground, they had talented writers and wrestlers, but I guess they were just miss managed since day one. I think thats what separates us from the competition, we know exactly what were doing and when were doing it. I hope CWE the best, but thats yet to get off the ground as well."

5 Star Wrestling is said to go bankrupt because they paid all these wrestlers and never got any money back because they had no shows, no booking, and no money to do anything.

Wrestlers among the Federation our nervous about there jobs seeing as they are all free agents now, but CWE and XWA still have 13/12 spots that they can sign in Free Agency, but that leaves alot of people job less. One wrestler not nervous is Brock Lesnar who has signed with the UFC, so he will no longer be a free agent.

XWA needs competition, the only question is now, who's going to give it to them?

TheAnswer

Reaction score
XWA Signs MVP to a 6 Month Deal as of 11-18-07.

The Rated R CMStar

Kevin Nash has renewed his contract for 1 more month as of 18/11/07

CWE has signed Shawn Michaels to a 6 month contract as of 18/11/07

C4

XWA Rocckks, I just looked at all the other Federations and damn, they all are pretty damn fucked up! Keep it up JMay & TA we are XWA.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
XWA's Petey Williams one month contract has ran up, making him a free agent.

CMS you can only sign one F/A a day. So who do you want HBK or Kevin Nash?

The Rated R CMStar

Kevin Nash was on his one day free to hear offers from other companies, so he renew his contract, not sign as a free agent.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Nash still had a few days on his contract. And when you say Nash's contract expired you have to wait 24 hours to re-sign him and that counts as your F/A signing for the day.

So, who do you want, Michaels or Nash as your signing for today?

The Rated R CMStar

Well, actually it was yesterday so I choose Michaels, since Nash still have some days left in his contract

TheAnswer

Reaction score
ok but for future reference when you announce that a wrestlers contract runs up before it actually does, it like releasing him.

PS Nash has like 2 days left on his contract any way

connorten

Reaction score
Hello I was just like to say that I have now got some time cleaered up and would be willing to help out and work for one of the federations if I am needed. If not then it is all good.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Okay, you'll probably be put on the CWE Writing Staff.

XWA signs Alex Shelly to a 1 Month Deal as of 11-20-07