BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Primetime, it's unfortunate that you won't be talking after next week, because your jaw will be wired shut. And there is absolutely no chance that you will be winning any titles.

Austin Graham. Tell you what, how about when you win a match you can come talk to me. Until then just shut your mouth moron.

And sorry John Nicoll, but I didn't even realise you were gone. Hell, I don't even know who you are

Qwake

Bobby King: Austin Graham! who the hell do you think you are! If you think your going to win your debut match your wrong because I m in that match and there is No way that you can beat me!

And Patterson, you will not be able to fight this Austin guy because I would have already hospitalized him. and then it will be you Vs me...

Patterson: I hope you have lived a good life so far Bobby. Because after I am done with you it is going to get a hell of a lot worse

Qwake

ooc: thats disgusting lol jokes

Bobby: Oh I have but I garentee you once I get a win next to my name after beating you, my life will get a whole lot better

Patterson: How the hell do you plan on beating me? I am great. I am the complete package. You are just a nobody. And when you step into the ring with me, I will finish you for good. The only thing you are going to be remember for is being the guy who I killed in the middle of the ring

Qwake

Bobby: Or I will be known as the guy who single handedly took out evolution.

ooc: lmao

Patterson: Single handedly took out Evolution. You have got to be joking! Me, Gards and Andrew are BTB. No-one is going to stop us

Qwake

Bobby: I will admit, You three are impressive. but if there were to more decent guys that could team with me in btb which there arnt , I recon we would be able to beat evolution.

Patterson: Evolution will prove its strength this wek when me and Gards take out those idiots Primetime and Marshall. That will prove that nobody can stop Evolution

Qwake

Bobby: No that will prove that you can beat to wannabe athletes.

ooc: No offence to you guys lol

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: damn it patterson. u cudnt jus lemme sit ova here and watch u 2 crackbabies bicker about whose gon win da wtf belt 1st [like it matters] but no u hhad 2 put my name in it and 1nce again make da mistake of tellin dese lovely ppl dat ur gonna b me and brett. did u not kno false advertisement was illegal? u tryna get levi in court or sumthin? pay attention dumbass and keep up. ur gon lose 2 me in a tag match den im gonna take da wtf belt from u...if u eva even get it

Qwake

Bobby: Well he aint gonna ever get it if he's fighting me for it. and you will never have the right to face either of us for it because you will most likely lose to gards and patterson this week...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Damn you James, you're such a cocky guy and I do really liked guys with that attitude but the problem is your ego seems getting bigger than mine, it almost covered the whole locker room if you ask me. How 'bout I book you to a 5 on 1 Handicap Match before the PPV? You against DJ Primetime, Brett Marshall, Bobby King, Austin Graham and John Nicoll?

*Mr. Levi then pauses for awhile, staring at James Patterson*

Mr. Levi: caught you! Haha! I was just joking! Look at yourself, you turned pale!

Patterson: How the hell are you ever going to beat me jackass? Do you think anyone even cares about you? The only reason I know who you are is because County beat the shit through you. And there will be only one difference this week. Instead of County smashing you, it will be me.

I knew you were joking Levi. But I could've taken the five of them anyway!

Qwake

ooc: lmao levi, I thought you were serious to start with.

Bobby: If your so confident why don't we make it official? Oh but I supose the crowd will get board seeing the 5 of us kick your ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.