BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Wait, did I hear right? You will be the BTB champion? Why don't the company saves some time and already puts my name on that plate, because I will be champion. You on the other hand, can keep wasting your time with Evolution and Andrew Walker, and I will be main eventing, winning titles and filling arenas.

Qwake

Bobby: Okay Patterson, Im facing you in a singles match in two weeks from now. Ive been waiting so long to hurt you and now heres my chance to do that!

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ stops with a disturbed look in his face and turns his head to the side in a rock-like way and says comically: who and who is doin wut 2 who?

straight face: personally i ont give a fuck wut yall do 2 bobby but ain no 1 beatin me and Brett but afta we finish wit evolution den i can kill bobby for da wtf belt while brett and cashmoney can fite it out for da btb belt and all will b rite wit da world

looks at Randy: y do u levesque think u deserve titles 2 jus b handed 2 u jus cuz u have da un-unique talent of bein able 2 breathe and bein assholes at da same tyme

Qwake

Bobby: How are you suposed to win the WTF title if your not even in a title match. your not in contention to compete for the belt. Im quite sure mr levi has made it me vs that chump from evolution Patterson in the first match ever for the WTF title. and there is no way you will be entering our title match

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: lemme tryan help u undastand wuts happenin around u rite now...i ont give a fuk whether u win it 1st or not matta fact i hope u do win it...cuz datll make it easy as fuk 2 take dat shit

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Chump? Tell me Bobby, who is the one who has debuted in BTB? Tell me, who was the one that one their first match in BTB? Oh right, it was ME.

Primetime I couldn't give a damn if you want to be in the WTF Title match. Because I assure you that you won't be. After me and Gards are done with you this week Primetime you won't even be walking.

As for you Rose, did I hear you correctly? If you think you are going to be the first WTF Champion, you are sadly mistaken. Last week you got the shit beaten out of you by some nobody.

So everybody needs to realise, there is no way that I am going to lose the WTF Championship match. I will fulfil my destiny and become the first WTF Champion.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: Ok patty, since u talkin shit, how bout if u win da wtf belt u give me a title shot.

Qwake

bobby: now why would patterson want to beat someone like you.? My debut match has been long awaited and this week you will see true greatness in action. and patterson, well see who wins the title...

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: wut yall fail 2 undastand is i ont care whose da champ as long as i get a match against him...i jus wan da belt...ont really give a fuk whose waist im talkin it off of

Patterson: Primetime, I don't need to defend the belt against you after I win it. Because after me and Gards are done with you this week you will be spending the rest of you rlife in a hospital

Patterson: See, stupid things like that is why morons like you fail. You just say stupid little things, and you know what? If you ever got in the ring with me, I would destroy you.

ooc: If you don't have something about the thing to say, then say nothing. DO NOT SPAM

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Austin Graham: Destroy me? I would totally own you if i got into the ring with you. You could never destroy the great Austin Graham you ass clown!

ooc: whats this mean anyway? lol and i only said that to let everyone know about my gimmick pretty much. Sorry if its spam

Patterson: Hey junior, how about you go ahead and win a match before you say you can beat my ass. You and the rest of the morons are just stepping stones for Evolution. So put up or shut up

ooc (out of character): At least put something detailed into the promo. I love girls is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.