BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

ooc: you wont cause your the booker lol, jokes

Bobby: You wont ever lose it because you will not ever win...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ooc: some hhh accusations flying there lol

Patterson: I'm not going to win the title? I am pretty sure you are mistaken. Being the WTF Champion is my DESTINY. And if you disagree, I may just have to do something about it.

Qwake

ooc: lmao

Bobby: Well go ahead do your best!

ooc: I was joking dont lol just acting cocky I no you will win hehe

Patterson: You know what Bobby, how about this week, me and you go one on one in a little preview of the WTF Championship match. It's time for you to either put up or shut up

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards walks up to beside James Patterson and then smirks and just stares at Bobby King

GardsJr:Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. You think you can get any title in this business you are mistaken, So before you even think about beating Patto you will have to gain some respect and if you think you got some well then you are horribly mistaken. Because We are the Evolution of sports entertainment and you, you are just a bug on our windsheild.

Patterson: So Mr Levi, how about it: James Patterson vs Bobby King this week?

Qwake

ooc: ill shut up lol

Bobby: I am a bit of a nobody in this company so far, but I am very confident about winning my match this week against my two opponents

Patterson: Well if you are so confident, how about we make it a fatal four way? Unless you are all scared?

Qwake

ooc: you have a tag match with gards

Bobby: IM not scared but you have a match already

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: I am getting interested in you guys wanting the WTF title! I think this match is going to be a real Hardcore one!

Patterson: Well how about this. After me and Gards dispose of Marshall and Primetime, next week I beat the living hell out of you. You guys are just stepping stones on my road to been the WTF Champion. Not only that, but Gards is the Next Big Thing Champion, and Andrew will be the BTB Champion. Evolution will reign supreme

Qwake

bobby: Okay, so the match after my debut I will face you!

ooc: Not this show the one after? and is it hardcore lol?

Patterson: You heard that Mr Levi, can you make it official. And I would rather it just be a singles match. That way I can show off ym hardcore abilities when I win the WTF Championship!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will: Mr. Levi i just wnt to be the best. And to be the best i have to kick there asses. Because if i was in the WTF match i would win.

JMay187

Reaction score
Sidetracked, But Still On The Mission

Scene opens once again at the IWF Graveyard and Grimm is seen standing in front of the empty grave.

Grimm: So it seems that I now know my second victim. Stephen McDaniels you have been placed to face me The Reaper in the ring. It seems that I will have another soul to add to my collection.

Grimm snaps his fingers and the words appear on the unmarked grave.

Rest In Peace

Stephen McDaniels

Second Victim

Grimm: Stephen McDaniels I am sorry to say that I will make short work of you in the ring seeing as how your not my main target. Your just a sidetrack and I could always use the extra soul for my army. But, my Main target is Andrew Walker and Evolution. I will have the soul of Andrew Walker and Evolution as well as the BTB Championship.

Grimm's eyes turn to a deep red and his voice gets deeper and louder.

Grimm: I WILL BE THE FIRST BTB CHAMPION AND ANDREW WALKER YOUR SOUL WILL BE MINE FOR THE TAKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.