BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Don't hurry yourself kid! You are just going to make your debut match next week and you want it to be a hardcore match? I've already got something in my mind okay!

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: 1st ppv and i wan a belt more specifically da wtf belt and i ont give a fuk who i gotta beat, how i gotta beat em, or how many i gotta beat cuz wen dat limelite starts blazin and da clock strikes primetime its ova...ill say it again...im cumin...wtf championship...cum fuk wit me and ill sho u all exactly wut tyme it is

Qwake

Bobby: I am Hardcore enough to be in any match that you put out to me. I will destroy the opposition

JMay187

Reaction score
The Demise of Andrew Walker

Scene opens up at the IWF Graveyard and the camera finds Grimm standing over the grave of Sean The Game. Grimm is performing some type of ritual until the camera man makes a noise and Grimm loses his focus.

Grimm: You fool can't you see that I was in the middle of something here. I am resurrecting the soul of Sean The Game to do my dirty work. You messed that up and you will pay, but since your here I have something I need to say. Andrew Walker I came to you to give you the chance redeem yourself from joining forces with the likes of those two idiots you call teammates and come back to the darkside. Darkness is all you have ever known and now your being led by two idiots. Thats fine by me if thats how you want it to be. Just know that it was a mistake for you and know Evolution to not take me up on my offer. You see by not joining up with me you are now my enemy and I will do whatever it takes to take you and your friends out of action.

Grimm hears the roars of a Monster off in the distant but turns his attention back to the camera man.

Grimm: You see the enemy of my enemy is my friend. As you may already know Evolution has many enemies already and I will take my time until I find somebody worthy enough to team with me to take you guys out. Andrew Walker the Blood that Evolution will shed is on your hands and yes there will be bloodshed. I will not stop until every drop of blood leaves your body and than you will walk the BTB as a mindless zombie. Andrew Walker you made the worst mistake of your life and you will pay.

Grimm lets out a raspy sinister laugh and his eyes turn to a deep red and his voise gets louder and deeper.

Grimm: ANDREW WALKER YOUR SOUL WILL BE MINE!

Scene fades away as Grimm fades away into thin air.

CT Styles

The scene opens with Brett Marshall punching a punching bag. He turns slightly and sees the camera but doesn't acknowledge it until he is done with the bag.

Brett: Look, I am here for one reason and one reason only, To prove myself. I have yet to capture a victory because of some wannabe 2pac getting lucky and a mountain of meat interfering in last weeks match. I wanted a match against County but Mr. Levi would not allow it. So I sit and wait for my next opponent. I want a match where no-one can interfere, no-one can cost me a match, just me and my opponent. I will show him what Ive got and show him what the Brett Marshall Era means, It means that no-one in BTB has what it takes to be as good as me because I am on a quest to get that BTB World Title and anyone in my way will pay. They will be some of the many victims of 'The Cut-Off' and 'The Knock-Out Knee Smash'.

Brett pauses and then punches the bag extremely hard with his right hand.

Brett: I'm frustrated and pissed off. I want to show BTB that I am #1 Man. Has anyone got the balls to get in the ring with the dawning of a new era, the present and future of BTB, Brett Marshall. We will find out.

Camera fades out.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

James Patterson is backstage with a microphone.

Patterson: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the future WTF Champion!

No-one walks out.

Patterson: ME! You see, no-one is more hardcore then me. I can do it all. I can high fly. I can wrestle technically. And I can brawl. So no-one get their hopes up. Because I will be the first ever WTF Champion.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Austin Graham: Seems like i have a match against two other opponents, i will be sure to win and prove myself to be the WTF champion!

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ gets in Brett's face: I ont like u but i respect u so lets put differences aside and beat evolution cuz if 4 nuthin els if dey're out das 2 less bodies between us and championships

HulkStar

CashMoney walks in and see's Primetime and Brett
CashMoney: you know what yal make some big ass deal bout yall being the best, being in the lime light, Now yall wanna make some team up and pussy out our match? Let me tell yall sumthing at BTB we funna have our GOD DAMN MATCH County, Primetime, Brett, and the whole damn show...May The Best smurf win

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: shiiiiiiiiit r u van dam now? it ain my fault i gotta team wit dis dude but i ain finna leave him hangin cuz i was brought up betta den dat but hell yea we still gon have our battle matta fact how bout da 4 of us do dis at da pay-per-view 4-WAY LAST MAN STANDING 4 and while we at it y not make it a championship match while we still got sum vacant belts

Qwake

Austin Graham: Seems like i have a match against two other opponents, i will be sure to win and prove myself to be the WTF champion!
Bobby: you see Austin thats where your wrong, I will win that triple threat match to make a name for myself and that will make me one step closer to the wtf title.

ooc: Yay my first match lol

Patterson: I don't care how many of you morons is in that match with me. I could beat twenty of you all at once. The point is, that there is no way that any of you idiots are going to stop me from becoming the first WTF champion

Qwake

ooc: Ouch lol.

Bobby: I respect you Patterson but there is no way you will beat me in the race for the wtf title...

Patterson: Race? It's no race. You guys are just there to watch me acheive my destiny off been the first ever WTF Champion. And I don't plan on losing that belt. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.