BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Now you've just seen how I beat that kid! I forgot his name but that's not important! The Important is that I proved to BTB that even I am a businessman, I can still whip somebody's ass! So to anyone who try to mess with me, that might also happen to you!

Levi then heard Brett challenging County in a match...

Mr. Levi: Well, I am not going to do that, I know you have the guts to face County but not know because I already have some plans with you and maybe we add DJ Primetime on it. You wanna ask what is it, well, I think it's not the right time to tell it to you.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: wtf...where da hell is County

finds him: wut da fuk is wrong wit u; u big son of a bitch

County dosen't flinch: i ont kno wut the fuk levi got planned but u betta hope 2 hell dat he gives u 2 brett instead of me

HulkStar

CashMoney is walking down the hall after his main event match he see's DJ PrimeTime and begins
Cashmoney: Yo kid you saw that? Its all bout finece, style homie style.. Yeah I lost but dat whiteboy got lucky. But These people loved everymoment with me.. I aint gonna bitch for a rematch.. Ima push it to limit..im 1 -1 at BTB... and me hearing you bitching bout some big mofo screwing up yo match... Now thats a Lack of respect.. Im Cashmoney i gots that. So lil homie if i was you i'd stop da verbal fite, go to the back and make yo shit tight, stop talking da game, what ive seen make you look lame, you looking like one of that dude's dames yu dig?

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ stands up irritated: well excuse da fuk outta me 4 bein a lil bit upset dat my match was randomly interrupted...but if u wasnt so busy tryna make up ur lil al sharpton, johnny cochran rhymin speeches u wudda heard dat levi gon put me and brett in a match wit county nex week anyway...but since u such a expert on how 2 settle things y ont u and yo lame ass jesse jackson rhymes stop on by and we make it a 4way

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey my rep is petey williams

856.png

HulkStar

CashMoney tries to be serious but laughs in DJ's face.
CashMoney: Man you so cute.. You lil jit thinking you all hard and tough aww... Tell ya what playa The Main Attraction will play your lil game so expect me in that match with the Country Freak County, The Phenominal One Brett, and The wittle baby DJ..

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Get a look at greatness! Get a look! Number One in the company, undefeated, unblemished, and soon, champion.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
*Mr. Levi exits his office and calls out the wrestlers out of their locker rooms for a meeting*

Mr. Levi: Okay guys! I just wanna tell you that at our first PPV, We are not only going to see the new and first BTB Champion but also the very first BTB WTF Champion! So who is Hardcore enough to be in it? I wanna hear your voices!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Austin Graham: God Dammit, i'm hardcore enough for that title. Chairs, Ladders, Tables, Barbed Wire, Signs, anything i can take and give. I was born to wrestle hardcore!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: I never seen you're work kid yet but let see what will the others say about this one.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Austin Graham: Why don't you put me in a match next week, ill prove myself to you. Make it hardcore rules. Tables, Ladders, Chairs ill take any of those matches, hell ill take them all at once. In a TLC match

Status
Not open for further replies.