BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Name: Austin Graham
Nickname: N/A
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Gimmick: Charismatic exciting guy. Loves comedy in promos. Serious in ring.
Personality: Nice, serious when wrestling, jokes around when in promos or backstage. Loves to win and loves titles. Laid Back, goes with the flow. Enjoys chilling and wrestling.
Some info's about yourself: Wrestler who enjoys hardcore matches and high flying. Won some heavyweight titles in the U.S. Indy's. Doesn't want to lose

Finishing Move 1: Flip Piledriver
Finishing Move 2: Lionsault
Trademark Move: Pele Kick
Submission Move: Elevated Boston Crab
Highflying Move: Missile Dropkick
Five - eight common moves: Enziguri, German Suplex, Drop Kick, Moonsault, DDT, Baseball Slide, Arabian Facebuster, and Monkey Flip

Welcome to BTB Austin Graham, but don't forget about your Char. Rep! ;)

CT Styles

Brett Marshall is shown working on a punching bag in the gym. He just finishes up and walks out of the gym wiping his face with a towel when he sees DJ Primetime in the locker room.

Brett: It's you and me on the next show. One on one, possibly the two biggest stars in BTB and when I say possibly its because of you. I am definitely the biggest star in BTB its just you could possibly be second behind me. I am here to prove everyone that I am the #1 Man and that its not just a pretty T-Shirt. I am the face of BTB. Every kids hero and every superstars enemy.

Brett pauses for a second.

Brett: I want the BTB World Championship and I will go through whoever I have to to get it and if it has to be you who I start off with then so be it. And just a friendly warning, be prepared, be ready because the Brett Marshall era is beginning and you are going to be the first victim. At any point I could nail the 'Cut-Off' or the 'Knock-Out Knee Smash' and it will all be over. Your dreams of maybe being on the same level, the same page as me will slowly go away. Your little 'Primetime Special' is pathetic along with the 'Brown Boy Bomb', it sounds like your talking about taking a shit. Which is what your wrestling ability is.

Brett smirks towards DJ Primetime who is not impressed.

Brett: So, be ready for our match, brown boy.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Oh...um let me try and find one, what happens if i can't find a character rep?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Rep. Character: Looks like Kofi Kingston (I think that what Rep character means)
Name: Nick Smith
Gimmick: Is like Kofi Kingston. he speaks English really well, and is very good with promos, and has excellent mic skills. In the ring, watch out because he is very powerful.
Personality: Funny guy, but hates to lose.
Some info's about yourself: Loves wrestling, and has always loved it his whole life.

Finishing Move 1: Super Kick
Finishing Move 2: Scissor Kick
Trademark Move: African Bomb (Batista Bomb)
Submission Move: Sharpshooter
Highflying Move: Swabton Bomb
Five - eight common moves: Three Amigos, Cross Body throw, Snap suplex, Cross Body (Off the top rope), and Chokeslam

John

OOC:welcome nick to the BTB EFED. just remember i rule the EFED. lol, #
JOHN: MR. Levi i have been wondering about the ppv's what are they called? and when are they?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
OOC: Small Show, what is your character? When i find it out i will edit it in.

Small Show's character: You run around here sying that you rule BTB. Well there is one small problem. The prince of BTB is here, and he is going to whip your ass! I am challengine you to a match if you aren't busy. And if you are, still i want you! And if you already have a match. Watch out, cause you just might be seeing me kicking your ass during the match!

John

OOC: What the hell is your problem, just because 12 people voted no you shouldnt be in VIP and 11 people dont know you including 2 admins and only 4 people said yes doesnt mean you have to take it out on me.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
OOC: What the hell is your problem, just because 12 people voted no you shouldnt be in VIP and 11 people dont know you including 2 admins and only 4 people said yes doesnt mean you have to take it out on me.

OOC: Once again, this is an E-FED! You are supposed to make challenges, and you really need to calm down. Chill Pill for Small Show please! And this has nothing to do with VIP.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Rep. Character: Looks like Kofi Kingston (I think that what Rep character means)
Name: Nick Smith
Gimmick: Is like Kofi Kingston. he speaks English really well, and is very good with promos, and has excellent mic skills. In the ring, watch out because he is very powerful.
Personality: Funny guy, but hates to lose.
Some info's about yourself: Loves wrestling, and has always loved it his whole life.

Finishing Move 1: Super Kick
Finishing Move 2: Scissor Kick
Trademark Move: African Bomb (Batista Bomb)
Submission Move: Sharpshooter
Highflying Move: Swabton Bomb
Five - eight common moves: Three Amigos, Cross Body throw, Snap suplex, Cross Body (Off the top rope), and Chokeslam

Mr. Levi: *looks at Smith's resume* Welcome Mr. Smith to BTB and you're hired. Please feel comfortable in your locker room even it's too small.

OOC: I've already put you and Austin Graham in the roster. As for the Char Rep. Just put a picture of Kofi Kingston in your sign up form.

edgehead09

Reaction score
dude, how do i sign up..someone explain the rules to me

CT Styles

The screen fades to black on BTB's TV station and words come up on the screen..

Amazing

That then fades off.

Unbelievable

That then fades off.

Phenomenal

That then fades off.

Breath Taking

The screen then fades to black and a voice over starts.

VO: These are all things you will think when you see Brett Marshall perform, he is the present and the future of BTB. With his two deadly moves, 'The Cut-Off' and 'The Knock-Out Knee Smash' he will cement himself as a BTB World Champion and someone who everyone wishes they were, The #1 Man. Everyone in BTB, Sports Entertainment, Entertainment in general, America, This Hemisphere, the entire world should be ready for the Brett Marshall era because it is upon us.

Video then shows highlights of Brett.

VO: DJ Primetime is one of the unfortunate ones who is standing in the way of Brett's BTB World Title ambition and unfortunately for DJ, He will be one of the many victims of Brett Marshall.

Video shows Brett performing 'The Cut-Off' and 'The Knock-Out Knee Smash'

VO: Get ready everyone, because the Brett Marshall Era is upon us!

Screen and voice fades out.

Meanwhile back in the locker room after the show.

Brett walks in the locker room wiping his body with a towel. He then throws it on the ground in disgust then punches the wall.

Brett: Oh My God! That *Backstage Crew Member Coughs* County! I had the match won! And then that big lump of meat comes in the ring and screws it all up! Who or what the hell does he think he is?! Jesus! Stupid little DJ is lucky we got interrupted..

Brett then stops and thinks to himself.

Brett: In fact, next week I WANT COUNTY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.