BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
OOC: lol.. that one's a great one

Mr. Levi: Oh come on Brett, he's just new here, btw, are you ready with your match against DJ Primetime? Good luck to your match.

John

Nico walks in wondering when the weeks show is.
JOHN: Mr. levi, are you there? whens the show?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will walks into the locker room.
Will: where the hell is everyone?

John

John see's Will and walks over
JOHN: oi punk, we have a match this week. your going down. what do you have to say?

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ and looks at Cashmoney: take dat out ya locker...im new on cashmoney records and itsa insult 2 da whole family 4 dem 2 b hangin in ur locker
looks at Bobby: Will u plz...4 da luv of money...take ur lil bitch ass home...and stop eyein my wtf belt b4 u get hurt 4real.
looks at Brett: no beef kid...we finna go out there (weneva da hell we have our nex sho) and rip dat muthafucka up gud...u jus not gon win

HulkStar

CashMoney Sits up quenches his fist and stares at PrimeTime
CashMoney: Look dawg I beat Marshalls in the opener last week.. And I will merc Randy In The Main Event.. And when i get my strap Ima bust open your cap, naw I aint signed to CashMoney to rap, IDK why you there cuz you really wack, go back to the mic cuz yu know yu cant really fight,
CashMOney up in this, and I will rip it just like i do to all the other fools word

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: u really wan freestyle against me?...and if u ain signed there 2 rap wtf u signed 4?...and who says wack anymore

HulkStar

CashMoney: Homie Who said Im signed with them? I got the Name CashMoney thats me I Do me You wanna see how its done? Then watch me do me? I said Watch ME DO ME!

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: ima quote dat same same song..."speakin of high school, u neva passed dat"

HulkStar

Cashmoney: O iight so yu got a smart mouth huh? iight fool
Takes off his shades and sizes up DJ.
CashMoney: Man... ou one ugly ass mother sucka

HulkStar

ooc: Lol Oh mybad and i dnt know all the other guys put ooc when ever they say sumthing that doesnt have 2 do with the BTB.. Lol im just playing along

Status
Not open for further replies.