BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

Bobby: You know what Brad or who ever the hell you are! I think I am good enough, So how about me vs you on the next show your free. what do you say to that!?

CT Styles

Brett: I have to wrestle other WRESTLERS and I don't wanna take you on. Its socially unacceptable to have anything to do with you. Go wrestle another sandwich from your schoolbag, schoolgirl.

Qwake

Bobby: thats what I thought you would say because your all talk and NO action. But I understand I mean, who would want to go into a match with me knowing that they are going to lose...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
ooc: How did I even get there but anyway.
Gards: You think you have what it takes to beat me. I am the next big thing and you arent even good enough to hold this strap

CT Styles

Brett: Alright then prove that to me. You are so good, I will take you on for it after next week. Prove that you are the next big thing, c'mon I dare you. I am the present and the future of BTB!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards:No seriously, I have ring rust so why would I defend this title in my BTB debut so now I will favce you in a time of my choosing.

Qwake

Bobby:why does he get to face you! I will face you and time, any day and anywhere...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards: Bobby, what have you done to deserve this title. Tell me, come on. SSo seriously have you been in the BTB business more then 1 month

Qwake

No, but have you done anything to get the title? you havnt even had your debut match so how different are you to me!?

CT Styles

Brett directs his attention back to Bobby.

Brett: I am seriously sick of you Billy! Shut Up! Allow me to quote you
Bobby: Hey!, you better shut your mouth! before I make you!!!
Because if you don't I think Gards is with me on this, You vs Me... & Gards and anyone else who wants this schoolgirl to shut up. I am the present & the future of this business. You aren't even the past. You're the present annoyance and thats it. Go home!

Brett looks at Gards and smirks.

Qwake

Bobby: well, if you like, I could find a partner and we could kick both of your asses. but Im sure you will say no because your just all talk.

Bobby looks at Gards

Bobby: what do you say

CT Styles

Brett: No-one would partner with you, thats too embarrassing for them.

Qwake

Bobby: Who would be embarrast to fight with a soon to be WTF Champion!

CT Styles

Brett: Yeah you will be WTF Champion you will be the champ for WTF are you doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.