• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB E-fed Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will also walks into his locker room.
Will: What question is it? Is it, where do i cry when i lose?

JOHN: Shut the hell up. i want to ask when is the show! and since theres no one in this room worth talking too apart from me i'm leaving.
JOHN PUSHED WILL OUT OF THE WAY AND LEAVES.

HulkStar

CashMoney is in the gym listening to "Two of Americas Most Wanted" by Tupac and Snoop Dogg. He is throwing punches at a Punching bag. He eventually sits down and looks at The BTB WorldHeavy Weight title ontop.. He Then says "CashMoney... Has a Ring to it huh... Cant wait

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! What had just happened here? I only left for a few days vacation and this just happened! What's with the Evolution craze people? Are they like a Boy band or something that you want to get their hands off them???

HulkStar

Cash gets up from the Weights and looks at DJPrimeTime.
Cashmoney: smurf dont know you and I dont wanna know you I got ma own problems.. I gotta main event I need to capitalize in against dat Randy Fool. So ma answer.
SUCK MY *Staff member sneezes* iight?

ooc: B4 Anyone starts bitching like BKB I type like this cuz of the way my character talks to fit the description so start bitching BKB

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: aye dude y its gotta b like dat...a simple no wudda did it

ooc: Ima need for you to not use the "n word" anymore. In real life you're still white.

HulkStar

ooc: Correction Im Tan very dark actually Closer 2 black then white.... So yeah I wont use it anymore then my bad :/
CashMoney grabs his ipod and his bag. He sizes him up and chuckles in PrimeTimes face
CashMoney: Man You Tripping..

HulkStar

Cash is in his cabinet and puts up a poster of Lil Wayne and Birdman saying "CashMoney" He gets a bottle of water and pours it on his face. Cash looks around the empty lockeroom. He looks depressed and stares at DJPrimetime's cabinet

CT Styles

Brett approaches Booby

Brett: You know, You are really starting to piss me off.. You gotta be good to go on the show. I am thats why I'm facing DJ Primetime and I'm gonna win. You wonder around here like a little schoolgirl sayin' 'Oooh Who am I facing? Maybe if I try to say a horrible 6 year old type comeback I will get a match' Well, It ain't gonna happen buddy. Go to your schoolbag, schoolgirl, I hoped you packed a lunch cos you're gonna be waiting a looong time for your match. I am the present and the future of this business. I am BTB's #1 Man and get ready because the Brett Marshall era is upon us.

Brett then gives Bobby the once over and directs his attention to Gards Jr.

Brett: Don't think I haven't noticed you because I have. After I beat DJ Hometime or whatever. I want a shot at that

Brett points at Gards' NBT Title

Brett: What'd ya day? Are you scared I'ma beat you?

Status
Not open for further replies.