• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Brett: Go back to time out.

Brett sees Evolution entering and he stands in front of them.

Brett: You say that you are the strongest force in BTB? I don't care. I will take you all on one on one or even one on three. I can beat you. I know I can. The Brett Marshall era has began. I am the present and the future of this company and I will show that to anyone!

Qwake

Bobby: Prove it, beat evolution and me all at the same time

Bobby pushes Brett

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: How wud a 4 - on - 1 match prove u bein betta den any1...stuff like dat is y ur in tyme out now.

ooc: You cant attack him like that.

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Evolution? You want to talk about evolution, then talk about Randy Levesque, the evolution of this business, the best this industry has never seen and your future World Champion

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: Bobby you just wish you were apart of Evolution. There is no way we are teaming with a loser like you. We don't need you dragging us down. And Marshall it looks like you have more guts then brains. But unfortuantely, we are already booked up for this week. Maybe Evolution will kick your ass another time

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards:Do you guys really think that you can beat any of us. Well okay, next week, in my debut match I will face either of you. So which of you wants to be beaten first and then the week after I will let Patto or Andrew here take the other

Patterson: Well, I guess I could waste a minute of my time disposing of someone on national television

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ: *looks at Brett* i ont like u but i respect u and if u need bak up against these asses ill help u out.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well I think Andrew here is maybe in a Tournament next. I think it is his next week but I am sure me and Patto sdont have matches, So Primetime, Marshalll and Bobby, huh what a name, next week. You three want to take usd on in a Handicap match

Qwake

Bobby: im not sure if ill be able to team with those two jerks. So i might pass on that...

Patterson: Well maybe I'll just kick your ass one on one next week then

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew Walker looked at Gards and Patterson and sighed. He looked to the morons standing in front of them.)

Andrew Walker: "All I here is talk and yet in the ring I don't see anything...Rose was all talk before he met his end in the ring against me...Gards is the Next Big Thing Champion...Patterson is going to advance in this tournament next week. What do all of you have to say to your name besides cheap words and family names...?"

Qwake

BK: Kick, more like Kiss my ass. If it's the main event then o.k if not NO!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards: You have no chance of EVER being in a main event as long as the worlds best, Evolution are around. No put up or Shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.