BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Brett is warming up in the back. He starts to turn up the music in his iPod, which is 'Git Up' by D12. He is really getting into it and then stops. He rests a little and then goes to Mr. Levi in his office..

Brett: So uh, Mr. Levi. I was just wonderin' Is there a card for next week? And if so who am I facing?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will: Mr. Levi, I want a match against Nico this week.

CT Styles

Brett turns to Will.

Brett: Hey, Don't but in! I'm sure he wants to talk to someone important and who people have actually heard of, like me. Sorry Mr. Levi, I was just telling a fan to get out of here. So Who am I fighting?

C4

The screen fades into this Dark, spooky and cold place. There sits a Monster Unknown; he is sitting in one corner of this Dark Prison of Parts Unknown. His name is County (That's what the people call him) and he is something different, something very different.

He is wearing a Black Shirt and a long Black Skirt like always he is with a Dark Brown Mask and his hair are clipped into a Red Object. The Interviewer was told to find this guy and ask him about his status with BTB; although this animal never had any Match in BTB his off-screen roles have really scared a lot of people including an I-pod listening Brett. The Interviewer goes inside the Dark prison and searches for this creature and eventually finds him.

Interviewer: Excuse me...... are you County?

County: [In a weird tone] Yes, I am the Monster.... I am County and I search my next suffering victim!

Interviewer: I wanted to ask you about your debut to BTB, what you have to....…

County (Interrupts): You listen to me you tiny ant, [Screams, making weird noises] I will be there on BTB soon enough... and guess what this sadistic and fanatical mind of mine will do! It will take a lot of souls, careers and perhaps will end the lives of many of the diminutive guys on BTB, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

County falls on the ground, the interviewer finishes writing down the interview and checks one last time on the monster, he roars again as the camera fades into black.

TRI

Reaction score
McDaniel's: Well it is starting to look like I'm facing a Blue monster in my first match here. You know what, I'll make an example out of you Country, County whatever the hell your name is, I'm here to give the fans what they want, and what they want is me, the Whole Fucking Show! I will enjoy shutting you up County, and I'm pretty damn sure everyone else will enjoy not hearing that annoying roar of yours, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi exits his office and he heads toward the conference room with the production staff for a meeting. They talk about what's next for BTB's next episode after the fans and their workers ask for the next match catd of the show. Levi enters the room and hangs a "Please Don't Disturb Sign" at the door knob.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson walks past County lying on the floor. Patterson shakes his head.
Patterson: Roid rage

HulkStar

CashMoney walks into Levis Office and See's Brett And Will argueing.
CashMoney: Yo daw what the hell is yall problem? Brett Stop trying to get out of our rematch foo. And Umm Billy Ray Cirus daw you wanna fight so bad then I'd Be Happy to WHIP YO Candy Ass Ya Dig?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi called up the wrestlers for a meeting as he's about to announce the matches for next week's BTB Extreme Madness Show.

Mr. Levi: Okay guys! Be ready for our next show and this is our following Match Card for Extreme Madness.

First Match: John Nicoll vs. Will Rose

Second Match: Brett Marshall vs. DJ Primetime

Third Match: Championship Tournament: TJ Wills vs. James Patterson

Fourth Match: Mr. Levi is in action

Main Event: Championship Tournament: Randy Levesque vs. Cashmoney

Now, if you read the Fourth Match, yeah, I will be in action on the next show. I'll prove you that I can still kick some butts, I'll show you why you shouldn't mess around with the BOSS! So, any questions?

HulkStar

CashMoney: Yo boss thanx for giving me dat title match.. Ima bring dem ratings and dat CASH...MONEY!

Patterson: I'm sick of these rapper wannabes. You see you either put up or shut up. And it sure as hell doesn't look like you are going to put up

Weebo

Reaction score
Willis: "Well Patterson, you say put up or shut up. Well that's what ur gunna have to do cause I am going to defeat you this week when I advance in the tournament. And if any of your fellow Evolution members try to interfere then they will regret it."

Patterson: They will regret it Willis? What are you going to do to Evolution? Are you going to swing your stupid little guitar? Are you going to sing some country crap to us? There is absolutely nothing that you can do to me Willis that will stop me from advancing in the BTB Championship Tournament

Weebo

Reaction score
Wills: "Why is there nothing I can do. Have you been sucking Levis penis or something?"

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ looks at the card - Brett i c u got outta fightin cashmoney...gud 4 u i guess but im kinda pissed i went from main event 2 second match...and dat im not in da tournament...and dat i ont get 2 bury neither of those bitches dat had stuff 2 say earlier dis week...so long story short Brett...ur gon wish u stayed wit cash cuz dis week im bustin yo ass

Status
Not open for further replies.