• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: So you want the Next Big Thing title huh Wills! Okay! Let's see about this.. you want the BTB title and as well the as Next Big Thing title to show your fans how great you are! Well.. how 'bout this... how 'bout we put this match at our first PPV... Gards Jr and TJ Wills go one on one for the BTB Next Big Thing title... I think this match is gonna be totally off the hook, but first, we should put Gards to the test since we haven't seen him in action last week.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: At the very first taping, I was successful. So no surprises there. And did you all hear the ovation the fans gave me? Evolutions dominance has already begun

C4

Brett leaves the office and sees a replica of the BTB title hung up in the locker room and admires it for a little bit and then picks up his iPod and listens to 'Starin Thru My Rearview' by 2pac as he sits on the bench and zones out for a bit.

County walks in from behind wearing a black mask, he sits next to Brett and starts to talk to him. He plugs the headphone out of Brett's ear and tells him to look at that replica belt again, because soon enough County is going to clutch that in his large hand. And that won't be a replica title; it will be real... damn real!

County leaves the locker room and flings the little I-pod of Brett. He leaves the Locker room laughing out loud as Brett looks worried and frightened.

C4

OOC:
Brett then leaves the office and sees a replica of the BTB title hung up in the locker room and admires it for a little bit and then picks up his iPod and listens to 'Starin Thru My Rearview' by 2pac as he sits on the bench and zones out for a bit.

Originally posted by DX Degenerate, I continued it from there!

CT Styles

Brett stands up and is going to stand up to County but then gets pulled back by backstage workers. He then picks up his iPod and puts it in his bag. Brett then starts to let out some rage on a punching bag located in the gym area (If there is one) He then mumbles to himself..

Brett: I'ma take you down one day you giant piece of Sh.. *Backstage Worker Coughs*

C4

County is walking backstage…. pleased at what he just did; he comes across the gym and decides to walk inside as he sees Brett once again who is punching bags.

Brett is punching bags and is saying something to himself as County walks in from behind and screams at him.

County: You diminutive kid; you can’t really punch me huh?
Don’t take your frustration out on that poor bag, County goes for a punch but security pulls him back and takes him out of the gym.

Security finally manages to get County in his locker room, where he sits down and drinks water. He then relaxes for sometime.

CT Styles

Brett is sick of County and looks angrily at him as he walks out then loks at his bag..

Brett: JESUS CHRIST!! Leave me alone ya fat ogre!

Brett starts punching and kicking the bag even harder. He then goes to the room where County is and goes in the doorway, but the guards can't see him. He then signals a title around his waist just to provoke County.

ooc: I'm off to bed guys, cya :) :yawn:

C4

Brett signals a title around his waist just to provoke County.

County gets up and starts to shout and scream as Brett leaves, running away from the locker room. County is frustrated for some reason; he runs and smashes his own head on the wall.

The security guards rush in to check on the monster, but he pushes them and again smashes his own head on the wall. He starts to bleed and screams out loud, he then falls down on the floor as he faints out of the pain.

The doctors rush in the locker room and carry him to scrutinize his strange and bizarre act in the locker room.

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Mr. Levi, you just made the single greatest move by putting me in the tournament, and it will be my pleasure to take this company to the top, as the World Champion

JMay187

Reaction score
Scene opens back at the empty lot of the IWF Graveyard. The same light is hanging from the tree just like before and when the camera makes his way over we see Grimm standing over the empty grave of Sean The Game.

Grimm: You see I am a man of my word and I destroyed Sean The Game with The Sickle and just as I promised I have a piece of his soul.

Grimm extands his hand and resting on his cold pale palm is a jar with a light blue orb resting inside it.

Grimm: Sean The Game I told you that I would have your soul and in this jar is a piece of your soul. I left the rest to give you a chance to redeam yourself. But let it be known that I have the power to now control you if I feel to do so. With this amount of your soul I could turn you into my minion and make you do my dirty work. The time will tell if I need your services, but just so you know if you feel that you can't control your body or your mind don't fight it your lose and than I will have full control.

Grimm than kneels down and places the soul in the grave and than stands back up and fills the dirt in covering the grave. Grimm sticks the shovel into the ground next to the grave and than back at the camera.

Grimm: I advanced in the tournament for the BTB Championship. I fight fo what I want and am not the one that demands a title be handed to me like Gards. I will fight and I won't stop fighting until this tournament is over and the BTB Championship is safely across my shoulder.

Grimm's eyes turn to a deep red and his voice becomes deeper and dark. He snaps his fingers and instanly an open grave appears directly next to Sean The Game with an unmarked headstone.

Grimm: THIS IS AN OPEN GRAVE AND IT AWAITS MY NEXT VICTIM. WHOEVER YOU MAY BE YOUR FATE IS NOW IN MY HANDS AND YOUR SOULD WILL BE MINE!

The camera fades away as Grimm disappears into thin air.

Weebo

Reaction score
Wills: "Levi thank you for giving me the title match at the first pay-per-view. Yes the match will be off the hook. Again thank you for this opportunity."

HulkStar

Cash watches Brett Walk Off and laughs happily, but then gives a kinda evil smirk. He pulls out his I-Pod and stares at it while walking. He bumps into County.
CashMoney: DAMN YOU BIG MOTHER *Staff Member Sneezes* Jeez watch where you going

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Randy: Mr. Levi, you just made the single greatest move by putting me in the tournament, and it will be my pleasure to take this company to the top, as the World Champion

Wills: "Levi thank you for giving me the title match at the first pay-per-view. Yes the match will be off the hook. Again thank you for this opportunity."

Mr. Levi: Yeah! Thank the boss for that! Just thank him, the boss really deserve it! But let me remind you that this tournament is a hard one! Grimm and Andrew Walker had already advances in the tournament. I think it's not that easy to be on the top so good luck to all of you guys!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: So this is County eh? Jus another roided up freak to me. Or is that acne just coincedental?

Status
Not open for further replies.