BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Reaction score
Riggs- You know why I "quit" on you? Because you aren't worthy to be in the same ring with me. You're a disgrace... you're a LOSER. And before you rant and rave... go read a dictionary.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ - how bout i shove dat dictionary down ur fuckin throat

Riggs

Reaction score
Riggs- Why don't you try to pronounce the first page, THEN you can TRY and shove it down my throat.

OOC: :holiday:

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ - I'll kill you.

ooc: Just for the record, my character dosen't speak gramatically correct because he is from the streets but that dosen't mean I am ignorant in any way.

HulkStar

ooc: ^Lol nI know PrimeTime My characters the same way and I take sum stuff offensive so Im like Hey Its jus a Character FUCK! Lol

Weebo

Reaction score
[Wills walks over to Levi]

Wills: "Thank you for putting me in the tournament Levi"

[Wills shakes Levi's hand before leaving]

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards: (Yelling) See this title on my shoulder. It will stay there no matter what so I am Issuieing an open Challenge. SO who wants to challenge the younget part of Evolution and THE NEXT BIG THING

Weebo

Reaction score
[TJ Wills walks up to Gards]

Wiils: "Well it looks like you are gunna loose that title cause I am taking you up on that open challenge and the Country Sensation, will be the next big thing champion partner."

Weebo

Reaction score
Wills "Yes but i am here to prove myself so I will pull double duty. And the name is TJ Wills, not Will."

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew Walker comes from behind T.J. his eyes wide and shady.)

Andrew Walker: "You will never get that belt...now Wills if you value your career...do not make the same mistake that Rose and Helmsley made...Now move out of the way or Evolution will take care of you...

Weebo

Reaction score
Wills: "I am not afraid of you. Have you ever been attack by hundreds of screaming women after you just played a two hour concert. Now that is scary. But you guys, you are just more people here that think just because they act all dark that hey are. But I can see right through you and deep inside you are just another american."

CT Styles

DJ walks into the locker room - "it is I...BTB's most wanted...let me recap whats goin on around here...my "partner" left me high and dry in da middle of da ring...u wan 2 fite me well fuk i wan fite u 2...how u gon say i got in ur way wen u QUIT AND WALKED OUT like da lil bitch u r...and i also got tim mcgraws bitch ass on me 4 a guitar he sucked at playin anyway....well since i like gold and i like whoppin asses...so Mr. Levi how bout u put me, riggs, and wills in a triple threat hardcore match for that WTF belt (or since Riggs likes 2 quit on his matches so much u lemme get em in an I QUIT match).

now to brett ive had a change of heart about ur lil group since ive got 2 ppl on my ass since ive been gon and u havent had da balls 2 stick up 4 me yet

ooc: CMS that was hilarious

Brett: I was at school! .. I mean I was getting changed in the lockers :shifty:

Brett then goes to Cash.

Brett: You have earned my respect and I accept your challenge. I will face you next week on BTB. I want to inform you and everyone though, I was warming up last week, I haven't fought in a while but I am ready to show my true skills. I will deliver the Knock-Out Knee Smash or the Cut-off to anyone in order to make my way to success. Yes you and I may be very talented and if we joined up we would take over BTB but I am here to prove what I can do. 'The Untouchables' is finished and it is the beginning of the Brett Marshall Era. I will amaze you, take your breath away and I will make you wanna be me.

Brett then shakes Cash's hand again and wishes him good luck on his journey in BTB and tells him something before he goes..

Brett: Yes, In someways we may be enemies but.. I got your back if you need me. See you next week in the ring.

Brett then approaches Mr. Levi's office and Levi isn't there so he writes on a piece of paper and requests for Marshall vs Money II.

Brett then leaves the office and sees a replica of the BTB title hung up in the locker room and admires it for a little bit and then picks up his iPod and listens to 'Starin Thru My Rearview' by 2pac as he sits on the bench and zones out for a bit.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew laughed a bit before walking around TJ and standing next to Gards.)

Andrew Walker: "Ignorant American fool. Just because you can play a guitar and get through a crowd that makes you tough? Fool! Just wait...The youngest Prodigy of Evolution will teach you what it takes to be a champion...Ad who knows...maybe Evolution...will come together to teach you what it takes to make it in this company. Let us see how you last without a partner...carrying you through a match..."

Weebo

Reaction score
Wills: "Like i have already said, I am not scared. So if you guys want to mess with me then bring it on. Cause I don't need a partner. Partners can hold you back and I don't need the dead weight."

Status
Not open for further replies.