BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMay187

Reaction score
Grimm: Its been a full 24 hours and still no word from Sean The Game, must have scared the whimp off. I guess he's not ready to meet his fate. No Matter His Soul Is Mine.

The Rated R CMStar

ooc: Just one thing, I was supposed to be a face, and got booked as the perfect heel. Lol, maybe I am so awesome as a heel that people cheer me, like my dad :shifty:

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: how did u get booked as a heel. We are both faces and so we were a face team

CT Styles

Brett extends his hand to Cashmoney.

Brett: You earned my respect..

The Rated R CMStar

ooc: Yeah, and we also had a verbal exchange in which I was openly the heel.

Mr. Levi, do you have a daughter? :shifty:

HulkStar

CashMoney Takes Bretts Arm and Lifts it up in respect. Cash points at Brett showing that he is the true winner and He put up hell of a fight.
CashMoney: Yo daw you earned mine wif out a dout but I think these People liked us stealing da show.. So You wanna Rematch? CashMoney And Brett Marshalls The Rematch.. sounds good? Dats if You can Take me again Homie.
Cash Laughs in a respectful way.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
OOC: Did I booked that as a heel? I am planning to do it as a confident face! I never thought you're going to see that as a heel!

Mr. Levi: Okay! I know you all want to have this matches but a Barbed Wire Rope Match. For Heaven's sake! This is not CZW! It's just our second episode and I am going to take a risk all the way! Maybe it's not the time. As for now, I will attend a meeting with the prodution staff to arrange next week's show. Oh and to those who are interested in competing for the WTF Title, just approach me!

Mr. Levi is about to leave his office when suddenly he realized that he forgot something...

Mr. Levi: Oh! BTW, Randy, Congratulations to your match with Wills... and about your question, I got one, I have one 5 year old daughter. Why did you ask?

The Rated R CMStar

Randy: Uhmm, oh, no reason, no reason.

Randy grabs the cellphone and dials a number.

Randy: Dad, dad, yeah, it didn't work.

Weebo

Reaction score
[Wills walks up to Levi]

Wills: "I have two things to say. One, I applaud you for not booking a barbwire ropes match, cause people are just sick of gimmick matches they will get enough of that this week on iMPACT. Second, you said approach you if I want a chance for the title. Well I am approaching you and letting you know that I would love to prove myself to you and show you why I should be considered to wrestle for the title."

The Leviathan

Reaction score
OOC: :lmao, btw, if you wanna join the E-fed, It's still open no need to ask! We do really need more additions to the roster, and if you want to tell us that you've updated your roster page, how 'bout you add some rp's to it not just replying to the thread the word "updated", 'coz it seems like a spam... Okay? done!

Mr. Levi: Well, Wills you are scheduled to a Championship Tournament next week, but I am still not sure who are you going to face with. Randy is also going to the Tournament as well. About the WTF title is another story. If you're too Hardcore enough for this title, tell me!

HulkStar

Cash and Brett are still ataring at each other waiting for Brett to reply!!!

Riggs

Reaction score
Riggs goes up to Levi.

Riggs- Ey Levvs... I'll give that WTF title a shot. I can finally bring some honor back to his place.

HulkStar

ooc: Lmfao CMS bro Im still cracking up lol Wow man that was pure gold

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ walks into the locker room - "it is I...BTB's most wanted...let me recap whats goin on around here...my "partner" left me high and dry in da middle of da ring...u wan 2 fite me well fuk i wan fite u 2...how u gon say i got in ur way wen u QUIT AND WALKED OUT like da lil bitch u r...and i also got tim mcgraws bitch ass on me 4 a guitar he sucked at playin anyway....well since i like gold and i like whoppin asses...so Mr. Levi how bout u put me, riggs, and wills in a triple threat hardcore match for that WTF belt (or since Riggs likes 2 quit on his matches so much u lemme get em in an I QUIT match).

now to brett ive had a change of heart about ur lil group since ive got 2 ppl on my ass since ive been gon and u havent had da balls 2 stick up 4 me yet

ooc: CMS that was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.