BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
After the meeting, Mr. Levi leaves the locker room. While walking, he decides to go at the boiler room and saw Gards and Andrew having some talk....

Mr. Levi: What in the hell are you two doing here! I just finished my wonderful speech at the locker room and you two haven't heard it! Come on! That one is a golden moment to me! Damn!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew suddenly turned and gazed at Mr. Levi with those dark eyes. The red lighting in the room illuminated his face with a devilish look)

Andrew Walker: "So sorry I missed your little golden speech..but allow me to give you a speech of my own...Right now you have stepped into the devils playground. Thus you are stepping into my grounds. You may own this building but this room is apart of another dimension...Now if you wish to stay you can, but the torture and horrors you will witness ad be subjected to will be unbearable to even the most degenerate mind!"

(Andrews eyes were wide and his face illuminated with anger and darkness)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi: Well... *sweats heavily*, I just want you to know that you're going to face Will Rose at the preliminaries of the tournament. Uh.. Okay! That's all! I will leave now... and buy me... myself... a cofee... and donut... yeah sure... a donut... Okay! Bye...

Evil Austin

OCC ^^ by the way Rofl at your character and also if anyone wants to check out waw i have wrestlemania up....

CT Styles

ooc: Changed my theme song to 'Position of Power' by Fiddy Cent

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew watches him leave and he stands in next to Gards relaxing against the wall and speaks to Gards.)

Andrew Walker: "Gards...I am extending an invitation to you. To join me....To stand by my side and learn and let me help you move to the top of this industry...You can choose to take it or leave it...But this is a one time offer...Things will move on with or without you...it is Evolution...Go and think...You know where to find me...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards, thinks to himself for a second and wanting to get out of the boiler room quickly replies

Gards: I accept, I do know one person that could help us in a quest

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew looks at him and gazes at him unblinking.)

Andrew Walker: "You let me determine who can help and who cannot...Now...go...I shall come to you soon about what is next...Welcome..to the Evolution of the new power in Blood Thirsty Brutality Wrestling...

CT Styles

ooc: Levi, just a suggestion, Maybe put up the roster on the first page along witht he card.

Brett approaches some members and wants to know if they would like to start a faction. He doesn't get a reply until anyone who is interested posts tho.. lol

Brett: Hey man, I'm thinking about starting a faction, We could be the dominant force of BTB. I have heard some rumors that there is another faction starting up but I wanna prove that I and whoever sides with me is #1. Are you interested? We could completely take over the title picture in BTB, What do you say?..

Evil Austin

Sean: Bret, would you like to start a team we would be the most dominate team in history because you are teaming up with THE GAME!

CT Styles

Brett looks at Sean and has a cocky expression on his face.

Brett: Are you up for it? Are you capable enough of joining 'The Untouchables'?

Evil Austin

Sean: (to everyone else) You better be ready cause the untouchables are after you...

(edit - post 900 .. yay)

Status
Not open for further replies.