BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will: The one problem with you is that you can't trash talk, you say random stuff and hope its good.

John

JOHN: Your wrestling abilities are abit like that, you go out there and hope it looks good. i go out there and kick arse. Nico out.

JOHN NICOLL LEAVES.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will runs to Nico.
Will: You coward running away, just beacuse your scum.

Riggs

Reaction score
The two run right past Riggs who is eating a canoli. Riggs throws the canoli to the side.

Riggs- All the people that are fighting like children, run on dreams. Dreams is all they have. But when reality hits them like a freight train, they won't be able to take it. They'll crumple and give up. But I don't give up, I keep going. I'm the only one here that acts like a grown man, and I'm the only one that will be able to EARN a World Title Shot.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will walks into the gym to find Nico screaming like a girl because he dropped the smallest weight ever on it.
Will: Ha you wimp.

John

OOC: Actually you cant do that, only i can say what ive dont. levi isnt that correct.

HulkStar

CashMoney doesnt look scared after Walkers words, he looks confused. He trys to descipher the huge word he used and chases Andrew down the hall. He starts walking behind him and begins
CASHMONEY: Yo Yu wierd ass White Cracka, You can tell me all the emo poetry you want you aint scareing me. You probably all fudged up cuz yur parents touched yu as a kid or sumthin.. Let me tell yu sumthing The Most Athletic Wreslter In BTB isnt scared of yu! If yu want sum come get some, cuz ima leave yu with none ya dig?
Cash walks away from the creppy Walker and goes To Brett, and DJ
CashMoney: I herd all yall faget comments and I gotta say yu all smell like garbage! Probably from yo mouth cuz yu got alot of garbage coming out from dere! Brett I did my end of da deal now walk yo soft Whiteboy ass with me to Da Boss's Office yu owe me a match son.

OOOC: Levi give us a Match!! I wanna go toe to toe with DX "CashMoney" vs. "Brett marshalls"!!! Oh and PPL I dnt have a rapper gimmick, Im Black, I use this slang, and Im Nt Lil Wayne! Lol

Weebo

Reaction score
Knock! Knock! Knock!

Levi: "Come in."

[TJ Wills walks into the office of Levi and walks up to his desk]

Wills: "Hi am an new here and I just want to be given a chance to prove myself. I know that i don't deserve a title shot right now like lots of guys think they do, but I just want to make my name known so I can deserve a shot soon."

[Levi gets a pondering look on his face and TJ Wills stands there in waiting for what Levi has to say]

HulkStar

oooc: ^^Sorry If I shudnt post this but Weebo what happened with your Infraction bullcrap you never got it settled?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ooc: Hey weebo you can't go controlling someone else. Like saying Levi says "Hi or "come in" or anything like that. Remember the rules.

HulkStar

oooc:^Yeah Weebo gosh ur so controling lol if you wanna go in an office do sumthing like this-
A pissed of Cashmoney barges into Levi's office and slmas his desk

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: ok well i this is different from other e-feds i have done. Cause on other ones i have doe you can have little two or three liners from other like that. Sorry i just didn't know.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ joins TJ in Levi's office - ay bossman u ain even gotta go thru da troubles 2 find sum 2 fite wills. ill volunteer 2 bust his country ass up a lil if itll get me a belt

Status
Not open for further replies.