BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Brett looks Cash straight in the eyes

Brett: What are you like some wannabe Slim Shady? You think you a rapper?

Ima kick yo' ass/You ain't even in my class/I know you wanna be like me/Cos I am the face of B-T-B/I'm in a whole other league/threaten me and I'll make you bleed.

What you think about that? I can be a wannabe rapper like you Slim, Get outta here the adults are talking!

Brett gives Cash the once-over and directs his attention back to Mr. Levi.

HulkStar

CashMoney immeadiatley turns Brett by the shoulder and gets him looking straight at his eyes.
CashMoney: Hey! Look you son of a bitch, You talk to much! You like making fun of My color, How I talk, Well you white cracker How bout me and you settle this right here? You like Bitching bout your title shot, your Number Onesize cock, and shit? Well No One cares go play with youself in the showers. I came hear to Talk with the boss so get loss

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Name: Spencer Riggi
Nickname- Riggs or Spencer "The Mouth"
Class- Heel
Gimmick- An old school Italian.
Personality- A cocky, old school Mafioso type. He dresses in silk suits, where's the rings, the jewerly, the whole works. He doesn't care who he has to beat, and will do anything to win.
Some Info About yourself- Grew up in Brooklyn, New York.
Finshing Move 1- Cap Em' in the Head (Brainbuster DDT)
Finishing Move 2- Blood Splatter (PileDriver)
Submission Move- Nighty Night (Taz Mission
High Flying move- (none)
5-8 Common Moves- DDT, Neck Breaker, Flap Jack, Stroke, Turnbuckle Powerbomb, German Suplex, Reverse DDT, Figure 4 Leg Lock

Name: Farrell Brown

Nickname: DJ Primetime

Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener

Gimmick: rock meets hbk (97) meets street

Personality: arrogant playa type but can back it up

Some info's about yourself: young guy raised by his older brothers, street yet comical, big flirt

HomeTown: Augusta, Georgia
Height: 6 '3''
Weight: 235 lbs.
In-Ring Attire: black jean shorts, limegreen air force 1s
BackStage Attire: limegreen football jersey with black writing, his ring attire shorts and shoes and a chain with a diamond limelight medallion

Best Match - Last Man Standing and Hardcore

Finishing Move 1: Primetime Special [Full Nelson]
Finishing Move 2: Brown Boy Bomb [Jacknife Powerbomb]

Trademark Move: Crack [Sweet Chin Music (used at any given time)]

Submission Move: Locked Up [Figure Four wit DJ standing instead of falling back]

Highflying Move: DJ Splash [Money Shot]

Five - eight common moves:
1) Flying Clothesline
2) Sidewalk Slam
3) DDT
4) Chokeslam
5) Hip Toss
6) set of boxing style punches
7) BullDog

uses power moves to keep a comfortable pace but can be a flying big man when necessary

OOC: don't forget your char rep guys!

Mr. Levi: Good to see more bio datas coming... hmm... you're resume is okay to me, okay! You're signed! Welcome to BTB people!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew walks into the office walking right past the two nobodies argueing amongst each other. He sets his hands on the desk. Those dark eyes gaze Mr. Levi in the face with that dark sinister presence.)

Andrew Walker: "Where is the one called Gards?" his voice was low and monotone.

djprimetime

Reaction score
character rep -
url] [IMG]

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew gazed into the eyes of Mr. Levi for a moment more with his evil gaze ending when he closed his eyes and stood upright and left the office without another word.)

HulkStar

After a heated argument with Brett Marshalls. Cash Money mouths something to him, and looks at Mr. Levi.
CashMoney: Alright Levi. I think its clear me and Brett got some issues right now. So how about You give me and him a match, not for a title shot, not to kick some whiny bitch ass, not even to bring the money and ratings...Its to settle this and see who is better.
Turns to Brett.
CashMoney:What You say daw? Me you One on One at The BTB Debut.. Its clear me and you both wanna do the same thing. And dats KICK SOME ASS!!!
But Lets see who truly is the best in da whole Damn Roster!!

He stares at the door Andrew Walker just walked out of.
CashMoney: Oh and who in da Reddist of Red Hell was dat Freak?!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards walks down the hallway only to see Andrew walking down the hall. He quickly hides behind the walls

Riggs

Reaction score
Riggs is walking down the hall when he passes Andrew. Andrew stares Riggs down and Riggs quickly steps away. Andrew smirks as Riggs slowly steps back.

Riggs- Mama mia. Am I at a place for wrestlers or the circus? Swear to god, this country gets weirder and weirder every day. Psicopatici.

Riggs shakes his head and walks away.

The Rated R CMStar

Levesque: (laughing) Riggs? Really? Just what the business needs, another italian jobber. And Walker, are we suppose to be afraid of you? The bottom line is, it doesn't matter if your name is Riggs, Walker, Cashmoney, Houdini, Ticketliny, get out of my way to the top.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: hmmmm, so this is BTB? Well, I am going to beat the holy hell out of everyone in my way, all for my loyal fans

Riggs

Reaction score
Riggs- You know Leve, you sure like to talk smack. Reminds me of growing up in Brooklyn. There was always one little punk who thought he was better than the rest. ALways promising and promising, but the little puntura never came through. You're no different. You're just the little punk, the bully. And in the end, the bully always gets what's coming to him.

CT Styles

Brett walks down the hallway.

Brett: What the hell is goin on here? I want our first show to begin so I can show all these people why I am #1. Any of you got a problem with me?? Tell it to my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.