BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
McDaniel: You guys need to realize who is gonna be taking this business to the top! I'm the Whole Damn Show, and I am want the fans want to see. Not some cocky ass boy who thinks he is all that, but the man who will thrill the crowd with every single move, me!

HulkStar

Denzel "Cashmoney" Mederos enters and looks confused but changes to a Derespectful face.

Cashmoney: Aw Yal make me sick. You all a bunch of Girls cryying about [In a girly tone] "I'm The Whold Damn Show. I want a title Blah Blah Blah". You, You, Me, Leviathon, we allllll know that well, My man come on... its all ABOUT CASHMONEY! I bring in those GOD DAMN RATINGS!! If anyone Deserve a title shot it aint da Whole Damn Show, or da Grimm Reaper or what ever other Scrub ass wanna b's you got back there... Its me D-CASHMONEY and my man When I get dat chance I'l be standing talll wit it around ma shoulder ya dig

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will: Why are you guys just speaking about rubbish stuff. I mean bla bla bla.

The Rated R CMStar

Levesque: Cashmoney? Yeah, I see it now, you have a big marquee name. C'mon, you will not get up from the job land. I have every gift a man can be given, and I will become the champion. Nobody can stop me. It's not arrogance, it's destiny.

OOC: Yo do know who Randy Levesque father is do you?

HulkStar

CashMoney: *He Mouths "what the fuck is a marquee?* What You tryna say play Boy? You Tryna Say CashMoney Dont speak da truth?
Naw Yu dont got the Balls too.
You Tryna Say CashMoney aint bring in dat Change and dem ratings?
*Thinks Real Hard* Hmm... Nope that aint it either
You Tryna Say Wierd Ass Words so Cashmoney look dumb on national Television?
Well Sucka I gotta tell you sumthing *gets in Randys face*
You...Randy Leve-skeet *chuckle* and Denzel D-CashMoney in the Ring One On One...
What Ya say playboy?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ooc: remember guys no attacking any superstars in the back. It is one of the rules stated on page 4

John

John Nicoll re enters the room and sees theres no one there.
JOHN: Damn, I need to speak to mr. levi.
he waits in a chair nearby.

Weebo

Reaction score
1257794711_l.jpg
Name: TJ Wills
Nickname: The Country Sensation
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face
Gimmick: Country music star
Personality: Wills is a country music star from Nashville who loves the fans and is an all around good person.
Some info's about yourself: In 2007 at the age of 18 Wills was offered a country music deal by RCA records and took it. He lives in Nashville and if he is not wrestling then he is preforming on stage singing his country music.

Finishing Move 1: TJ Slam (Falcon Arrow)
Finishing Move 2: Will Breaker (Diamond Cutter)
Trademark Move: Fisherman Suplex
Submission Move: Shartshooter
Highflying Move: Swanton
Five - eight common moves: Suplex, Clothesline, DDT, Dropkick, Swinging Neckbreaker, Bulldog, Single Leg Boston Crab, STO

Riggs

Reaction score
leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

Name: Spencer Riggi
Nickname- Riggs or Spencer "The Mouth"
Class- Heel
Gimmick- An old school Italian.
Personality- A cocky, old school Mafioso type. He dresses in silk suits, where's the rings, the jewerly, the whole works. He doesn't care who he has to beat, and will do anything to win.
Some Info About yourself- Grew up in Brooklyn, New York.
Finshing Move 1- Cap Em' in the Head (Brainbuster DDT)
Finishing Move 2- Blood Splatter (PileDriver)
Submission Move- Nighty Night (Taz Mission
High Flying move- (none)
5-8 Common Moves- DDT, Neck Breaker, Flap Jack, Stroke, Turnbuckle Powerbomb, German Suplex, Reverse DDT, Figure 4 Leg Lock

djprimetime

Reaction score
Character Rep:
nelly_flap_MKTG.jpg

Name: Farrell Brown

Nickname: DJ Primetime

Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener

Gimmick: rock meets hbk (97) meets street

Personality: arrogant playa type but can back it up

Some info's about yourself: young guy raised by his older brothers, street yet comical, big flirt

HomeTown: Augusta, Georgia
Height: 6 '3''
Weight: 235 lbs.
In-Ring Attire: black jean shorts, limegreen air force 1s
BackStage Attire: limegreen football jersey with black writing, his ring attire shorts and shoes and a chain with a diamond limelight medallion

Best Match - Last Man Standing and Hardcore

Finishing Move 1: Primetime Special [Full Nelson]
Finishing Move 2: Brown Boy Bomb [Jacknife Powerbomb]

Trademark Move: Crack [Sweet Chin Music (used at any given time)]

Submission Move: Locked Up [Figure Four wit DJ standing instead of falling back]

Highflying Move: DJ Splash [Money Shot]

Five - eight common moves:
1) Flying Clothesline
2) Sidewalk Slam
3) DDT
4) Chokeslam
5) Hip Toss
6) set of boxing style punches
7) BullDog

uses power moves to keep a comfortable pace but can be a flying big man when necessary

CT Styles

Brett Marshall walks into Mr. Levi's Office and slams his hands on the desk.

Brett: Look sir. I am sick and tired of wandering around here hearin' people go on about how they wanna be champ. It's just stupid I am the #1 Man here. I want to take on whoever wants a title shot and prove that I am #1 Man, I will amaze you, I will take your breath away and most of all I will make you wanna be me.

Brett takes his hands off the table and waits for Mr. Levi's reply.

HulkStar

Cashmoney walks in right after Bret Marshalls, and once he heres another superstar whining about a title shot he sighs, and begins
CashMoney: Not Again you gotta be kidding me! I just walked out a Locker Room filled with Whiny girls now I come in here to have a Man To Man discussion with The Boss and What Do I hear? Another Lil Girl dawg come on!
Yo Boss! If this Dude wants a Title Match, If this dude thinks he can take on anyone then Put me in there! I Dont need to prove myself I mean You signed me fo a reason right? Now Thats Why I AM the most payed Superstar in BTB ya Dig?

ooc: IF randy accepts My challenge and If you let me go against Brett We should have a Number One Contenders match for The Title!! =)

CT Styles

Brett interrupts.

Brett: Who are you anyway? I said I was sick of hearin' girls whinin' about wanting a title shot so I volunteered to kick their ass. Get your facts right!

HulkStar

Turns To Brett and sizes him up
Cashmoney: Who Am I? Get My Facts Straight? Man Keep On talking and Ima have to Set your face Straight Ya Dig

Status
Not open for further replies.