BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwerko619

Reaction score
like the wrestler chooses his own brand, and there are 3 writers...its an idea, and 3 shows would be sweet!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nice idea Levi but instead of RP's would it help if both of the bookers wrote there versions on the match and then we add the ending in

EDIT: In another Efed both writers wrote a part of a match and then someone would decide who would win and then they would write the ending.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i like the three brands idea with a writer for each brand

The Leviathan

Reaction score
maybe we need a head booker who will decide the ending then the writer will do what the head booker told him.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I just want to help out ZI would like to be head booker though

The Leviathan

Reaction score
tbh, I am really happy that you've liked my idea. Now I think we should arrange many things first before we put a thread about this on the section. First of all, I thank wwerko619 for volunteering, I really need yor help, do you want to be one of the head booker? Next, the Fed will obviously be called BTB, but what will it stands for? I thought of Blood Thirst Brutality Wrestling but I think it sucks, any idea? lol...

EDIT: I think 3 Head Bookers will be fine...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well id like to be a head booker if thats possible

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Bookers Together Booking

Actually Levi yoyur name is pretty good and can I be a head booker :yes: or :no:

wwerko619

Reaction score
Does this booking job involve me writing??? or am I booking the card for the show?:)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I had a new great idea

We should have three types of Challenges. RP'ing, Match Writing and Backstage interview

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You'll book the card then the guest booker/writer will write the matches. Now, I think the head bookers, will be wwerko619, GardsJr and BKB... I will also be a head booker since I am Owner! lol... What do you think is the appropriate meaning of B.T.B.?

Status
Not open for further replies.