BTB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Should we make some rules for this section? like 30 day rules and all of that?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
30 days for what? Never done BTB myself so no idea what possible rules are.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I hated that. 30 day rules, and shit. If people are overposting and not posting good quality things, ban them from the section.

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
I hated that. 30 day rules, and shit. If people are overposting and not posting good quality things, ban them from the section.

But maybe if they kept doing that and not adhering to the rules, then they should possibly get banned

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
That seems a bit much to keep on top of, must be a better way of doing it.
You can always ignore users who's posts you don't wanna read.

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
And maybe get some moderators for the section, to help clean it out and all of that

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't think enough people do BTBs to mod the section. And yeah, if you really don't want anything stupid showing up, just ban who's making it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Also speaking of "mods"...
proxy.php

Back on topic. I don't think the section needs much regulation, ignoring and stuff should do the trick.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am thinking about doing a BTB. This section has taunted me a bit, and I said in my introduction that I would either join the e-fed or think of a BTB to do so I can get involved here. I looked at the e-fed and it doesn't look like my cup of tea so I am thinking about doing one here. Only thing is I want it to be thought out a bit and done in a way where I can keep it up. Since I have work right now and school in the fall.

I have an idea of a more monthly e-fed rather than "weekly" so I can put more effort in the shows but still have wiggle room. Kind of like how Indy companies usually have a show a month or two. Then if I need to keep storylines going I can have little "News Updates" or "video packages" to advance storylines.

For my roster, I am not sure if I should used established stars, or maybe create my own characters (and maybe let others create their own), or maybe a mix.

I would not mind some ideas from anyone :)

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing a BTB. This section has taunted me a bit, and I said in my introduction that I would either join the e-fed or think of a BTB to do so I can get involved here. I looked at the e-fed and it doesn't look like my cup of tea so I am thinking about doing one here. Only thing is I want it to be thought out a bit and done in a way where I can keep it up. Since I have work right now and school in the fall.

I have an idea of a more monthly e-fed rather than "weekly" so I can put more effort in the shows but still have wiggle room. Kind of like how Indy companies usually have a show a month or two. Then if I need to keep storylines going I can have little "News Updates" or "video packages" to advance storylines.

For my roster, I am not sure if I should used established stars, or maybe create my own characters (and maybe let others create their own), or maybe a mix.

I would not mind some ideas from anyone :)
Get one wreslter who is sexist mever happend in life