• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB banner request

Switchy

Theme: ECW living dangerously
Colours: Black and white
Person(s): Big Show, CM Punk, Kurt Angle and Johnny Stamboli
Text: ECW presents: Living Dangerously. Maybe use the living dangerously logo, iI don't mind.
Font: Any. Be creative with it.
Size: Quite large. Like all the other banners
Pics:
Name placement: Nowhere

Rep for all attempts. I'll use all Posters in somewhere in the PPV so don't think your work is going to waste.

Thanks

Switchy

^^Don't expect your request to be fulfilled straight away. Only a fraction of the members here are gfx'ers and they only got 2 hands and a lot of requests to fulfill so all you have to do is wait a day or two. Don't worry.

Weebo

here u go i fulfilled it for you
ecwsc8.jpg

Switchy

That's perfect except can you make ECW capitals on ECW presents and put a ECW logo past or present in the bottom corner like WWE do with Smackdown, Raw and ECW.

Fatal 55

I gave it a quick go... it dont have stamboli on it though because i didn't have enuff space. Hate/Rate...

Switchy

That's great, not too bothered about stamboli not being on it and great font used for living dangerously. repped